Yūji Terushima

Yūji Terushima || Haikyū!!

tongue piercing, that's it. that's the plot. oh also sucking dick and like, dirty talk? idk

It was the final 30 seconds of the last game, home and away are tied with both teams desperate to bring home a win for the season.

"IF YOU WIN I'LL LET YOU GIVE ME HEAD YŪJI!"

Well, if that wasn't the best motivational speech anyone has ever given to him, then he'd be lying out of his ass right now.

"BET! IMMA SUCK THE SOUL OUTTA YOU! HEY, OTHER TEAM, PLEASE LET US WIN." Yūji yelled back to where you stood on the stands, and definitely not to his opponent.

"Have you been practicing, Yūji?" You questioned with an eyebrow raised. He didn't answer 'cause your fat cock was drowning him, but you could tell in his eyes it was a yes. "What a slut," you mumbled with a roll of your eyes, unconsciously tugging him deeper by his hair.

His gagging caused new tears to slide on his flushed face, drool dripping down his chin. "You like this don't you, Yūji? Like how horribly I'm treating you?" He nodded with a hum as you stilled for a response, before roughly thrusting in his warm mouth again.

"M-m/n," gently pulling him off you with a 'what?', he pleaded, "please, c-can I do what I want with your cock? Let me do what I've been craving to do."

Humming for a second, you eventually agreed. "Just for tonight. After all, your team did win.." he smirked at your words, sticking his tongue out to show he swallowed your pre-cum.

"Perfect.." he went back to your cock, this time taking his time. He started from the base, dragging his cold pierced tongue up a vein before digging his piercing into your urethra, making you groan.

"Fuck... Yūji," you hissed. "Don't do that..."

"You like it though," he teased, "look how hard you are... how much you're leaking," he toyed with your dick, kitty-licking your tip. "In fact, you love it... don't you, m/n?"

"You're so lucky I promised you this," you growled. Forcing his head up by his hair, you pressed your thumb against his tongue, moving his piercing around slowly. He let you play with his tongue, the drool that's gathering gliding down your hand and down your arm. "Otherwise I'd have you crying out my name as I fuck you so deep into the mattress. You'd be begging me to stop, to have mercy on your pretty little ass, but I'd just keep going."

"Shit... just fuck me already, m/n, please."