Shin-Ah

Shin-ah / Sinha || Yona of the Dawn

soft, angst?

Shin-ah was never one to get close to a person, especially because of his so-claimed curse. But you were different. When you first saw him, there was no insult- no fear evident in your eyes like the others did. When he told you he was the next seiryuu in his village, you held a calm face- like you didn't even care that someone as powerful and harmful as him was in front of you.

The first time he felt comfortable around you, he hesitantly took off his mask. Letting you see his short blue hair, yellow to gold eyes with red markings underneath, his chipmunk(called Ao) on his shoulder. He was hesitant when he saw your hands reaching out to his face, your eyes asking if you can touch his face.

Giving a slow nod, he felt your hands gently caress his face, ghosting over his markings so gently. He looked deeply into your eyes, while yours took in every little flaw on his face. He didn't get it. Everyone was so afraid of him, not daring to look into his eyes, let alone touch him. But the way you gently held his face made his chest hurt.

"You're really attractive, Shin-ah." He heard you say, feeling your fingers running through his hair. Letting himself relax against your palm when it came back down to his cheek, you smiled gently. "I wish people treated you better, all the mean words they've said are probably stuck in your head.

Say... why don't you come with me? We can travel the world together, just the two of us." He widened his eyes, why was he so important to you? He nodded his head, watching as you pulled him into a hug. He hasn't gotten a hug in so long... he's forgotten what it felt like. With shaky hands, he wrapped his arms around your back, hands gripped onto your shirt. Why does his heart hurt so much all of a sudden?