Token Black

Token Black || South Park

praise kink, soft, I love him sm

"Tokeeennnnn," you whined at your best friend, Token Black. Some say you'd be a perfect couple as both of you already admitted feelings to the other but he's already a minority, imagine the comments he'd get for liking the same sex.

Your utterly adorable ass friend for 11 years(making you both 19-21) was in a discord call with his friends, also known as Craig's group. You didn't know why but you felt jealous(that was a lie, you knew exactly why).

You groaned knowing he won't stop talking to them, but smirked as an idea came into your head. Perfect. He had headphones on with the mic attached to it, and with his kind of headset, you couldn't mute yourself, your only option was to unplug the mic.

You silently made your way towards him, wrapping your arms around his neck once you were close enough, smirking when he jolted only to calm down when he realized it was you. Fortunately for Token, nobody(including him) had their cams on. He pushed back a headphone as he gave you a confused look.

"Token..." you moaned quietly in his ear, watching as he shuddered and cautiously looked back at you. Only for you to walk in front of him, dipping your head into his neck to give him a hickey. Suppressing a moan, Tokens face flushed a darker color, making him cuter than before.

Crouching down between his open legs, you placed your hands on his thighs, slowly making their way up to his chest and back down again. Token had no idea what was happening, admittedly, he does like it, but for you do to this when his friends are so easily able to hear him?

The air was then filled with something else as he looked down to you, watching as his shirt was too big for you, making the front exposed to see your beautiful s/c chest and stomach. All your necklaces gently laying onto your skin made him feel something. Looking up into your eyes, he felt like he was gonna fall in love right then and there.

Keeping his soft gasps and whimpers to himself was a big failure as you hands crawled underneath his shirt, caressing his body so gently it made him wanna cry. He moaned lowly, not even caring that his friends could probably hear him, but he wasn't thinking about them. Only your gentle touch and eyes that held so much love and affection.

"Token..." you softly said, "focus on me right now." How could he not listen to that? Realizing that he was still in a call when Craig asked 'you getting laid, dude?' He left and took off his headset, staring down at you with such vulnerable eyes.

"Good boy," he melted at the name, since when did he have a praise kink? You stood up to look over him, cupping his face and looking deep into his eyes, then softly kissing him after. He wouldn't lie, he felt like he was in heaven.

"You're so beautiful, Token." The way you said it hurt his heart, realizing that nobody has ever looked at him like you have, or has ever said words such as these with so much genuine feeling. His heart is filled with so much love.

Yeah, he was definitely in love with you.