Muzan Kibutsuji

Muzan Kibutsuji || Demon Slayer

blood, master kink, can't remember if a demon can bite another demon and survive, also can't remember if a demon can swallow another demons blood and survive, possessive, short

"Stop right there, criminal scum!" You sighed, wanting a quick and quiet night out to get a bite to eat, but it seems like the humans had other plans. Letting go of the crushed head from someone you killed, you turned to the human.

"May I help you, sir?" You rolled your eyes, waiting for the human to respond, but before a single syllable came out of their mouth, they dropped dead.

"Ah, that's gotta hurt..." seeing them face plant into the ground made you cringe, before looking up at the man who killed the human.

"M/n." Muzan mumbled.

"Master..." bowing to him, he smirked, knowing that such a powerful demon- probably more powerful than himself- is on his knees for him, addressing him as if he were royalty.

"I assume you'll be home by midnight?" He asked, to which you just nodded to.

"As always, master."

Muzan was never one to show anybody a single ounce of weakness, but it came to you- you were so much different than the other demons. He groaned, feeling your tongue run up his neck, your hands on his thighs.

"Master..." he heard you mumble in his ear, bucking his hips when he felt your hand rub against his clothed cock. Feeling your sharp nails paint thin lines up his thighs, blood bubbling to to surface, only for you to run your tongue along them, smirking when he saw his blood had little to no effect on you again.

Muzan was a possessive person- once he gets what he wants, he'll never let them go- and in this case, he'll never let another demon or human take you away from him. He owns you.