Hitoshi Sugoroku

Hitoshi Sugoroku || Nanbaka

french kissing, soft, short asf

Cell 13 from building 13, was definitely surprised when they went on their daily escape plan, just to find two 'girls' making out in a random hallway. Uno, the braided card guy or whatever whistled, about to say something before getting hit in the head and becoming unconscious by Hajime, your boyfriends' older brother.

You stopped the heated make out session with a snort. Hitoshi, although having a deep blush on his face, laughed as well, hiding his face in your neck.

"Thanks, Hajime." You managed to get out while stifling your laugh, holding Hitoshi closer, making his heart beat faster. Hearing you laugh was definitely one of the best part of dating you, makes him simp every time he hears it. Hajime grumbled something before knocking out the rest of the prisoners, dragging them back to cell 13.

"Baby," you mumbled in a soft voice, he looks up at you with a blush still on his face but love in his eyes, "I love you." Hitoshi almost started crying from that, as that was the first time you've said that in however long they've been dating for.

"I love you!!!!" Hitoshi gushed with the adorable smile that you fell in love with on his face, jumping up to wrap his arms around your neck with his legs wrapped around your waist. Both hearts felt like they were gonna burst from the affection and intense feeling of love. They were definitely soulmates.