{Multi} Secret Santa

Start from the beginning

"What typa of hot chocolate that is?" she asks, noticing it was yellow packaging that looked like a chocolate bar. "It's Abuelita, Mexican hot chocolate. me, Tata, and Precious grew up drinking this shit every Christmas" you laugh before breaking off half of the tablet and setting it aside.

"Jenni, can you hand me a medium-sized pot with a matching top under that cabinet please?" you ask her while you scurry to your pantry, grabbing the bag of cinnamon sticks before making your way back to the stove. "Here ma," she says, handing you the pot as she hits up on the countertop, watching you turn on the stove.

The doorbell rings again, "Precious, baby can you get that?!" you exclaim over the Movie playing in the common room. "YEAH" she yells back as you continue prepping the hot chocolate, you turn the oven on medium-high heat, letting it warm up before you add a few cups of milk.

"HO HO HO NIGGA" you hear a familiar voice yell, "DOUGIEEE" you smile, jumping up on him as he holds you by your thighs, his puffer jacket immediately feeling cold against your skin. "How you been Lil sis?" he asks, putting you down as the others walked into the kitchen. "What's the word Y/n," Setty says, nodding his head up at you. "Hi Jerry, merry Christmas" you smile at him as Camrin walks behind you, hands wrapped around your waist.

"I want you for Christmas" he whispers in your ear, making you mush him over "Boy get the fuck on" you laugh, noticing the milk coming to a boil, meaning it was time for you to add the stick of cinnamon. "Yo waddup Jenn" you overhear them chatting it up with her as you add the half tablet of Abuelita Into the hot milk.

"Hollon now- you making abuelita Y/n?" Camrin asks, looking over your shoulder. You look back at him, turning your face up before replying "Mhmm, you want some too Cam?" making his face light up. "Of course, thank you mami," he says. "At this point, I'm just gon make the whole damn thing bro," you say to yourself, adding the whole tablet, stirring it momentarily so it would melt.

"Yo Y/n open this one" Precious says, handing you a gift with hello kitty wrapping paper. You get to rip the first layer of paper, then the next, and finally you come to see a large white box with the words "MONCLER X PALM ANGELS" immediately making your eyes widen as you open the box.

"Oh my god, I love you bro" you smile, taking the coat out of the box and reaching into the pocket to turn on the lights inside. "Bro. I swear this shit was sold out bro" you say, turning the light back off and placing the jacket back in the box so you could get up to hug your best friend.

"Yeah, I bought it as soon as it went for sale. I woulda been tight if you got it yourself because that shit was fucking expensive " she laughs, smiling into your embrace. "Bro now I feel like my gift is shit" you laugh as you hand Her gift to her, and hand Tata's to him.

Precious and Ta both begin opening their presents but you all laugh watching your younger brother struggle with the tape on the present "Nigga just rip it off" Camrin laughs as Precious gets her present open first. "YOO these hard, we was just looking at these last week" she laughs holding up the pair of Jordan Retro 11's. the Cherries to be exact.