{Edot baby} Interview

A/N: so I began writing this way before edot passed but I couldn't bring it to myself to finish it until today, Idk why but I hope you enjoy it

 Everything's 4 You Mh #LLE🕊💔

________________

NOT PROOF-READ

________________

"So Today we have..."

"Harlem's finest, Edot baby with a home interview. And who's this little human you got witcha?" the interviewer says, pointing toward my daughter. "Oh this my twin right here, my Daughter E'miiyrah"

"Baby girl wave for daddy, say hi," Elijah says. "Hiiii" E'mii waves, smiling.

"Well hi E'miiyrah, how old are you?" the interviewer asks her. "Dis many's" she smiles, holding up three fingers. "Aww, she's a baby oh my god, im guessing this is the mother of E'mii right here?" The interviewer questions as the camera pans to you, causing you to smile and wave before it turns back onto your baby's father.

"Yeah, that's my soul right there. she been here the longest" Eli laughs, while his daughter flashes a smile, pointing to her mother "mommy, mommy... coconut" she coos out, holding her hands out so her mother could pick her up.

"Lord, im coming E" you smile, getting up as Elijah hands you your child. "Coconut," Miiyrah says again, becoming impatient "mommy's tryna find it, baby, ask daddy where he put it" you sigh, looking through your bag for the coconut water that your child adored.

"Papa, coconut please?" she says, walking up to her father, shrugging

"Oh, it's in the mini-fridge beside the couch," Eli says, as E'miiyrah makes her way back to you, holding her arms out so you could scoop her up. You make your way around the camera, walking behind the couch to grab your daughter's sippy cup out of the small fridge. "Here E," you say, handing her the cup.

"Thank you mommy" she smiles, drinking the beverage. You make your way back onto the couch you were previously sitting on. "You wanna go back with Papa?" you ask, seeing her nod as you place Miiyrah back on his lap before moving back out of the camera's view.

"Noooo, mommy come sit please" your daughter cries "I want mommy, I want mommy" she shouts. "mommy's coming E" you sigh, sitting next to your boyfriend as your daughter climbed on your lap, placing her head in the crook of your neck as you wiped her tears.

"Ight so Edot, hows it feel to be the nigga who put Sugarhill on, like that shits really crazy when you think about how you were only 15 when "Ready 4 War" dropped," the interviewer says. "Shit, honestly. it was all so crazy when I blew because it was just, shocking. Feel me? Y/n was really the one pushing me to do all this shit. And when she got pregnant with my daughter it was just an extra boost because ian want my baby growing up around that shit I was getting into at a young age."

"Of course, I get that"she reassures. "Don't get me wrong I loved living in the hill for what it was and where it got me, but getting the fuck outta there was my main priority when it came to my family, now me, my babymom, and my daughter living well, and I can't be happy enough."

"Yeah, im happy for you man. make a whole lot outta nothin-" She says before getting cut off by Y/n's phone ringing as her daughter was playing a game "Tio's calling, Its tio mommy" Miiyrah smile, clicking the green facetime accept button to answer DD's call.

"Yeoo, Lil dotty," David says, smiling into the camera. "Hi Tio, here's mommy" she smiles, handing the phone back to you "What ya on big sista?" DD questions, smoking his blunt. "Eli doing this home interview with ODR, other than that. we not doing nothing else, why?" you ask. Oh word then, Me, Dee, roscoe, and Ddot was tryna slide to yall crib to just chill n shit if that's cool witchall?" he says

"Yall good, this interview bout done anyways" Elijah chimes in to say. "Igh bet then, we on the way now," He says before ending the call. "I appreciate you taking the time to do this interview with us and ya family," the interviewer says, getting up from the chair to begin packing her team up. "Fasho, fasho. thank yall for calling me"

________________

The doorbell rings.

"DING DONG" E'miiyrah mocks the doorbell as you trot to go answer it. You open the door to see Roscoe, Dee, Ddot, Dudey, and DD all smiling as you hold Miiyrah. "MIIY MIIY" Dee exclaims, taking her out of your hands as they all enter, closing the door behind them

"BOYFRIEND" Miiyrah yells, hugging onto Dee as the others laugh at her nickname for him. "Can't believe my damn daughter thinks Dee is her damn boyfriend" you sigh, shaking your head. "Elijah in the living room y'all make yourself comfortable and take your shoes off before you step on my damn carpet please and thank you."

They all make their way into the living room while DD stays behind, walking into the kitchen with you. "You tell him yet?" he laughs, opening your fridge and grabbing a sprite "I wanted to wait till you all got here" you smile, pulling the pregnancy test out of your satchel purse.

"Come on," he says, grabbing your hand to lead you into the living room with the others. you make your way to Elijah's lap, whispering in his ear "I wanna show you something pa" you smile before pulling the pregnancy test out of your back pocket to hand it to him.

"You Pregnant?" he smiles

_____________

A/N: nice. vote n shi