{setdatrend} homebody

[a/n: look at the father of my kids whew]

not proof-read obviously. 

check in here !

8:45 PM

saturday november 11th

bronx luxury apartments. 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"we haven't left the house in two days setty" you groaned, feeling your boyfriends breath on your chest as he laid his lanky body on top of yours. You and your boyfriend of two years had just moved into a three room apartment together, and he has wanted to do literally everything BUT leave the house.

"thassa prollem? niggas can't jus chill ina' house with they lady no more?" Jeremiah scoffed, rolling over to get up from the California king bed you both shared. You gasped at the loss of your boyfriends warmth not expecting him to get up. "Come back Jerry what the fuck?" you giggled, watching him slip his black UGG Tasmans on. 

He looked almost edible, his thick curly afro stuffed into a deep tan essentials hoodie paired with matching sweats. "Nah "wE. HaVen'T LeFt tHe HoUse iN TwO dAyS" he mocked you before grabbing his keys. "So where the hell you goin?" you strictly asked, standing up from the bed with your hand on you hip, head tilted sideways. 

"Downstairs." he laughed, watching how fast you turnt up on him. "Oh that's what I thought." you derided, grabbing your cover before following him down the stairs. Setty made his way into the kitchen while you made yourself comfortable in the living room. You sunk into the fluffy white couch, scrolling through your amazon firestick in an attempt to find something to watch while Jeremiah could be heard rummaging through the kitchen. 

"Jerry... I know you not fuckin' my kitchen up!" you yelled out. "Mama I'm making cereal." he responded nervously knowing how you got about YOUR kitchen. you hummed in response deciding to watch "The Bride Of Chucky."

Jeremiah came back shortly with his bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch before plopping down to take the seat next to you. He then used his free hand to grab your legs, laying them across his own, immediately taking interest into the movie. "This Chucky?" he laughed with a mouth full of cereal. 

"Mmhm" you smiled, watching him offer you a spoonful of his cereal which you declined, shaking your head. "Ima take you out tomorrow ight?" he stated. setting his bowl on the glass table in front of the couch before re-adjusting himself, patting the space next to him for you to get closer.

"Okay Set" you nodded, moving yourself the opposite way so you could sit yourself in his lap, slowly wrapping your arms around his neck, no longer paying attention to the movie as your head was in the crook of his neck, taking in his strong scent which smelt of his signature cologne & the faint smell of weed on his hoodie. 

"I love living with you so much" you chuckled in his embrace, softly humming as he rubbed your back. "Not you gettin soft on me mami" he laughed. "Nah I'm playin Y/n. You know I wanted this for awhile now. You my whole soul" He confessed, his hand slowly snaking up your shirt so he could feel your warm skin.

"You know I love you more than I love me." He added, causing you to bring your head from his shoulder to place a sweet, soft kiss on his lips. "I love you too Jeremiah" you giggled, becoming shy at his words. It was always so confusing to you how you'd been with this man since high school and he still never failed to give you butterflies like how he used to when you were a teenager. 

"Look at you blushin n' shit, You pretty as hell." He smiled, intertwining his hands with yours. "You talm' bout me gettin soft, you cupcakes' right now Jerry." you stated, nervously changing the subject before Settys' sweet talk and cakin' made you horny.

"I See what you doin... ima' let you do it tho so we can finish this movie without interruption" Your boyfriend laughed, watching you move from his lap so you could face the Television once again."I have no clue what you're talking about" You mummered, pressing rewind on the movie. Jeremiah just chuckled, rubbing your feet as you acted as if you were paying attention to the movie.

You were only 15 minutes into the movie before pausing it abruptly. "Can we go to the room please?" you softly asked, watching the smirk form on your mans face before he grabbed you by your thighs, placing you back on his lap. 

"Mami can we go to the kitchen or sum? I'm tired of buying new headboards" 

[a/n: LMFAO SMUT SKIP]

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Jeremiah's hand was now holding the back of your neck, your face was pressed against the marble island, hands gripping onto the cold table as he continued blessing you with slow & rough strokes. "You okay bae?" He softly asked, noticing your face wet & scrunched up as if you were in pain. "I'm fine, please just go faster set" you whined out, throwing yourself back on him. 

"Just making sure baby." He stated, lifting your head up to place a kiss on the side of your damp face. More tears fell from your eyes as he quickened his pace. "You're fuckin' me so good Miah I love you pa." you rambled, becoming drunk off his strokes. You couldn't get enough of this man and you knew that even the strongest force in this world couldn't keep you away from him. 

"Yeah? I love you too ma" Jeremiah moaned out, obviously getting turned on even more by the praise you gave him. "Fuckk I'm bout' nut Y/n" he groaned, his thrust becoming more sloppy. Your legs felt like noodles from being in this position for so long but you couldn't bring yourself to stop throwing yourself back on your man. 

"Me too baby, please don't stoppp" you hummed, as Jeremiah lifted you atop the counter, grabbing your thighs so he could watch the faces you made before finishing. He did all of this without remove himself from your wetness once. "Gon' cum for me ma" Jeremiah rasped out, feeling you clench around him as he finished inside of you.

You weren't far behind at all, almost immediately letting go once he did. 

"You cleaning my kitchen Jeremiah, carry me to the bath bruh" you sighed, feeling yourself be lifted up. All Jeremiah could do was laugh and comply, running your bathwater. after carrying you up the stairs. 

++++++

++++++

[a/n: ok bye vote n follow me]