{Jayklickin} Bestfriends?

(notti is alive in this fic.)

omniscient pov:

You and Justin have been best friends since 5th grade.

You both met on your first day of school since moving to Harlem from Tribeca.

You were sitting at the lunch table by yourself, the outcast since you were the new kid until a kid with a big ass forehead approached you to compliment your bracelets.

you both started to get to know each other, bonding over stupid kid shit until you finally had been friends long enough for the major steps.

 meeting his family and him meeting your mom. you were with him through everything, including his loc journey, when he was a grimey band kid who played the trombone and when he broke his wrist trying to show off for this girl in the 6th grade.

 they had a strong bond that nobody could break apart, it only got stronger 

Until 8th grade when you experienced your first heartbreak. Justin comforted you the whole way through until you finally got over the boy that cheated on you.

You were so thankful and admired the way he cared for you, so much that you think you ended up falling in love with him.

his dimples, his pretty brown eyes, and the dark brown locs that hung in front of his face.

you loved every part of him.

_______

Justin knew that he'd always liked Y/n but feared rejection and possibly ruining your friendship so he kept quiet about his feeling for as long as he can remember.

They both remained friends, still never expressing their feelings to one another. That was until a girl named Elena joined their school.

Now Y/n thought Justin was obsessed with Elena, not knowing she was just a distraction. Someone he was using to forget about his feelings toward his childhood friend

Elena was always rude and still is rude to Y/n when she'd been nothing but the sweetest to her

Jay had gotten more and more distant since he'd begun dating Elena. Not just to Y/n but to almost everyone he was close to.

Everyone was confused as to why he'd gone ghost. but you on the other hand were almost furious at how fast Jay picked a female he'd only known for a few months over his "best friend" someone he's known since elementary school

And this, this caused them to fall out.

_______

Y/n's Pov:

It was currently 7:10 AM as I walked into school, making my way to my locker to put away some of the shit I held.

"Yoo my heart" I hear a familiar voice say. 

I close my locker to see DD. Justin's brother, with a few books in his hands. I knew he wasn't gon used them shits so he shoulda just saved the trip to his locker.

"Hey DD" I laugh, ruffling my hand through his tight curls as he pushed my hand back playfully

"C'mon we gotta get DDot N' em" he laughs before grabbing ahold of my hand so we could walk down the hall