{Kay Flock} Tired

|NOT PROOFREAD|

|NOT PROOFREAD|

"Kay go get her, I think she's hungry." you yawn, sitting up from the bed.

"Man." Kevin sighs, removing the covers off of his body before walking over to his daughter's cradle. You groan, removing the breast pump from under your robe before getting up to set it on the nightstand. 

"Hand me her Kevin, and go get me one of her six-ounce bottles please" you mutter, stretching as Kevin handed you, Kayleen. "Hi beautiful" you smile, cuddling your daughter up "Daddy's gonna get you a bottle pretty girl, I know you hungry" you smile, cooing to her as she looked up at you in awe.

Kay makes his way back up the stairs with a clean bottle in his hand, "Here" he sleepily groans, handing the bottle to you before hopping right back in the bed with you. "You wanna feed her Kay?" you ask your sleepy boyfriend.

"Yeah, hand her to me" he smiles, opening his arms so you could place Kayleen in his hands. As Kevin hold your daughter you take this opportunity to fill up her bottle with the new milk that was in your pump, you get up from the bed with the now full bottle in your hand.

Plugging in Kayleen's bottle steamer before placing the bottle in, letting it steam for a few minutes. "Alright baby, mommy's almost done" you smile, tilting the bottle to dab a little on the back of your hand, making sure the milk wasn't too hot 

"Perfect, alright. here Kaykay" you say, handing him the bottle. Kay takes the bottle, tilting it towards your daughter's mouth so she'd begin eating. "God damn im tired" you whine. rubbing your eyes as you got back underneath the covers.

"I know ma" Kevin reassures. "Look, baby go to bed. I got her the rest of the night" he says, looking at you with soft eyes. "You sure?" you question, unsure. "Yes ma, im sure. You've been taking care of my daughter, working, and still doing college shit." he laughs as Kayleen, lets up to burp.

"But look, get you some rest ma," Kay says, laying down as he lays Kayleen across his stomach, on her back so he could burp her. "Alright then Kay, just wake me up if you need help with her" you smile. "I will, I love you ma. Good night" he says, as Kayleen lets out another burp.

"I love you too" you smile, placing a kiss on your baby father's lips, before placing another kiss on the back of Kayleen's head. "I love you too princess"

______

A/N: sum short n sweet