{Jenn Carter} Sick

(NOT PROOF-READ)

(NOT PROOF-READ)

_____________

"Baby you gotta eat something"

"Ian hungry" Jen replies, burying her head underneath the covers. You pull the covers off of her, mugging your sick girlfriend. "Jennifer eat this damn soup" you sternly state before taking a seat next to her on the bed.

"Here Boo" you coo out, feeding her the soup. Jenn allows you to feed her as she swaddled up in the fluffy blue covers that sheathed your California king bed.

_____________

"Bae can you grab me that tissue box and pill please" Jenn pleas before turning over to face you. "Mhm," you approve, getting up from your side of the bed to make your way into your and Jennifer's shared bathroom.

You open the medicine cabinet grabbing two capsules of Mucinex sinus max before making your way back into the bedroom, grabbing Jenn's half-drank water bottle and the box of kleenex on the dresser

"Here, mi amada" You smile, handing her the medicine and tissues. "Thank you Ma I love you," she says, exaggerating the "you" before leaning her head back to down the sinus meds, quickly chasing them with water

"I love you too" you smile, getting back under the covers. Jenn sets her water bottle down to wrap her arms around you "Gimmie kiss" she says, attempting to place a kiss on your lips. "Uh uh Jennifer, get the fuck on wit yo sick ass bruh" you refuse, dodging her kiss.

"Why you playing, ian even sick forreal" she protests before a sneeze leaves her mouth. "Bro see, Jenn, get on" you plead, pushing her off of you as she wipes her nose with the tissues you provided.

"Youn love me" Jenn sighs, crossing her arms together while faking a frown. "Girl please, I'll give you all the kisses you want when you're all better" you laugh at her fake cries. "But look Ma, im all better, look," she says, throwing away her tissues before pumping some hand sanitizer into her palm.

You roll your eyes at her, laying back down on the bed as Jenn pulls herself onto you, wrapping her arms around you so tight you couldn't pry them off. "Baee, let go" you sigh out, not wanting to get sick but she ignores you, placing kisses all over your breasts before making her way up your neck. 

And finally, to your face, as she places a wet kiss on your lips "Jenn bruh, why you do that?" you question her, looking at the smile on her face "Ian do nothing, what you mean?" she replies, acting oblivious to your statement

"If i get sick im beating yo ass bruh" you sigh, upset. "Quit talking crazy Y/n, and im not ya bro." Jenn says, dragging the hand that was once wrapped around your waist to your ass before giving it a light squeeze.

"You know sex cures sickness?" Jenn smirks, rubbing your almost bare ass since you were only in a bra and underwear. "Jenn we not finna fuck s-" you get cut off by Jenn pushing a finger into your warmth. "What you was sayin Mama?" she laughs, thrusting her finger in and out of you

"Jennn, stop" you moan out, trying to grab her hand. "you want me to stop?" she asks, slipping in another finger. You shake your head no as your face scrunches up, taking in the pleasure as she circles her thumb on your clit, using her free hand to part your legs apart some more.

"Now gimmie a kiss" she demands. You lean towards her, kissing her as best as you could since your whole body was trembling due to your high approaching "Jenny" you sigh out, legs starting to shake as she curled her fingers, hitting the spongy spot inside you.

"Gon, let it out," Jenn says. finally letting up as you came

_____________

NEXT DAY

9:23 AM:

You woke up in cold sweats, nose runny feeling like you were bouta die.

You noticed Jennifer's big-headed ass wasn't beside you, missing her warmth as your body ached. "Jennyyy" you cry out, sniffling gently until a sneeze left your nose

Jenn's footsteps could be heard as she walked up the stairs and into the room looking fine as hell. She was dressed in a plain white tee, and grey sweats with some Nike socks, Simple but cute.

"Imma fuck you up Jennifer" you sigh out, slumping back down into the bed. "Aww my baby sick?" she coos, placing a kiss on your lips that you melt into, almost forgetting you were mad at her. "Suck my dick, move" you mug, pushing her away from you.

"C'mere, sick ass" Jenn laughs, pulling you onto her lap. "You the one got me sick, over here finger fucking me" you roll your eyes at her as she places kisses in the crook of your neck. "You loved it tho huh?" she questions, grabbing your neck so you could look at her.

You smile in response, blushing as you hid your head in her chest "That's what I thought. Now we can be sick together ma ma"

_____________

A/N: nice. cblu one next