{Bando Gz} chains

.

.

(white mode readz)

.

.

there were a lot of things you loved about Omar, his eyes, his smile, the small dimple that formed on his cheek every time he laughed, but you especially loved the chains that hung around his neck.

they were always laying on top of his chest, displayed on his cotton shirts, the gold material shining whenever he moved.

but when you're under his body like you are now, the chains hold much more power than usual, with his hands spreading your legs apart and him drilling into your walls, the way they clank against his chest with each snap of his hips is music to your ears.

and you always seem to get wetter when he wore them in bed.

"you love when I fuck on you like this, don't you, ma?" he grunted while pounding on you.

his pelvic bone grazed your clit with every movement, making you whimper each time. 

his hands kept your legs apart for him, the position making your toes almost touch the bed; his eyes were fixed on your wetness, he loves seeing you take every inch of him, he loved the way he could see the bulge his dick made on your lower stomach, and it made him crazy.

"you feel how deep I am?" he said leaning his body over you while placing his hand on your lower belly as his chains rested between your tired bodies. 

he changes the position of your legs, your legs are now placed tightly around his hips, and his thrusts are more pointed in that position, hitting your soft spot with every stroke.

your legs keep him in place, not allowing him to pull all the way out, but making him go deeper and deeper with every movement, you feel more accurately now, the way he was stretching you out laughing tiredly, before smacking your ass.

Omar's eyes were focused on you, how you rolled your eyes every time his thrust went deeper, he noticed that his chains were hanging on top of your face, and he moaned loudly when you took the metal in your mouth.

he reached behind his neck and pulled them off, putting the chain around your small frame.

 "you look so good with my chain hangin' on you mama." 

one of his hands traveled to your neck, grabbing your throat roughly, the coldness of his rings felt like heaven on your heated skin; your back arched, your hips meeting his to fuck yourself on his dick.

"that's it baby" he moaned. "work fo' that dick" he applied more pressure along your neck as he chases his high, all while giving you yours.

your eyes rolled to the back of your head and your body seized up, your orgasm hitting you so hard that you almost stopped breathing, too overwhelmed by his movements, which started to become erratic once you came all over him.

he shoved himself as far as he could into you before he spilled himself inside your wet heat, the feeling of his warm cum filling you is comforting in the most lustful way.

you both went down your highs a few minutes later, Omar kissed your lips, taking you in his arms before whispering. "i fucking love you"