{89} 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

Nina smiled as she was playing with her daughter in the room. She watched as baby Hope chew on a stuff bear.

Nina notice Hope was getting tired, she picked her up and put her in her crib. Nina watched Hope fall asleep before cutting the light off and leaving the room.

Nina got downstairs. She noticed something odd. She looked around, but still nothing. She turned back around at the door to see Nyra standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Nina asked looking at her." you know exactly why I'm here." Nyra told her and she looked upstairs. Nina's eyes glowed." you're not going anywhere near her." Nina threaten her.

"We'll see about that." Nyra said before using a spell to push Nina up against the wall. Nina fell to the ground and looked at Nyra, who is slowly walking upstairs.

Nina speeds in front of her, pushing her off the staircase. Nina started running towards her daughter's room when Nyra used to spell to push her back.

Nina gasped out in pain as Nyra was now in Hope's room. Nina ran to Hope's room to Push Nyra away but Nyra pin her to the wall look at her.

Nina screamed out as she felt her heart slowly moving from her body.

"What are you doing?" Nina asked as she yelled out in pain, and she felt her heart." I cannot have you in my way Nina." She told her." now I have to kill you." Nyra said, she was about to remove Nina's heart when someone stopped her.

"Do it and your son dies." She turned around to see Klaus holding her son, William." what are you doing?" Nyra asked.

"Ensuring my families safety." he told her as he grabbed the dagger, cutting her sons hand.

"Nooo!" Nyra yelled out as the darkness surrounded her son. She tried to get to him, but the darkness pushed her away to the wall." Mommy!" William screamed out as the darkness over took him.

Elijah held Nyra back from getting to her son as they watched the darkness slowly disappear.

William slowly fell to the ground, not moving.

Nyra pushed Elijah away from her running towards her son. Tears filled her eyes as she realize her son was no longer alive. Nina held Hope as Elijah and klaus stood in front of her.

"You will pay for this." Nyra said getting up and looking at them." I highly doubt it." Klaus said as Marcel and Rebekah stood in the room now.

Nyra looked at them with tears in her eyes before disappearing with her son's body.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

Hope got out of the car and looked at the house that she was going to be staying in for a little bit.

"Wow, it's beautiful." Hope said, looking at it as Jacob smiled." come on, let me show you to your room." he told her. They walked to the door, he unlocked it and they went inside.

"This will be your room for a while." he told her, and she walked in and smile." Thanks.." she told him, he nodded before leaving the door. She put her clothes down on the bed and looked around the room.

Once she put all of her stuff away, she had downstairs to see Jacob in the kitchen.

"I called Freya earlier and she said she will be putting a cloaking spell on you to keep you safe." He told her and she nodded." tomorrow night I'm gonna have to leave you in this house alone. I have to go help Andrea with her transition. Is that okay?" He asked and she nodded.

"She will need you, you were there for me. You need to be there for your daughter." Hope said and he smiled.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"But I can help mom, why don't you let me stay." Henrik asked following his mom around the empty school.

"Because I need to know that you're safe and besides, I want you to go and protect your brother and your cousins." She told him." if anything happens to Alaric, you will be in charge." She told him.

"Now you better get going, they're about to leave soon." She told him, giving him his backpack." Don't pout, you'll be back in a few days." She said and he sighs.

"Bye mom." The twins said to Caroline who hugged them tightly. Caroline turns to Alaric." if something happens, you call me immediately and I'll be there." she told him and he nods.

"Come on guys." He told them as Bay sat next to Josie. Henrik looked at his mom who waved before getting in the car. Alaric make sure everyone was buckled up before driving off.

"Let's hope we stop her." Caroline said and Hayley nodded." we will." Hayley said." but for now, if it still continues, we shut down the school until we defeat her." Hayley said and Caroline nodded.

Hayley's phone rang and she answered it.

"Hello." Hayley said." Hayley it's Aurora, I have news." She said over the phone and Hayley's eyes widened.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Sliver, you're telling me Nyra's weakness is silver." Jacob said, looking at Hayley, who nodded." is it a special kind of silver or just plain silver?" He asked." plain." She told him.

"Great well that will be easy, only thing we need to do is find her." He said before sitting in a chair." did the kids leave town?" He asked and she nodded." they are safe for the time being. Andrea is with Caroline and Kol right now." She said and he nodded.

"Did they tell you what she was?" He asked." it's a mystery, never heard of a supernatural who is afraid of silver." Hayley told him.

"Okay, for now we should all stay close, we do not know what she's planning." He told her and she nods." how is Hope?" She asked." she is settling in her room." He said and she smiled, looking at the house.

"I can't believe it's been 17 years since I stepped into this house." She said looking at it." it's where our life changed." He told her, kissing her on the head." I don't regret coming here." She told him.

"I better go check on Freya." She told him and he nodded. She kissed him on the lips before walking away. Jacob smiled, being in this house, gave him his wife and his kids. He doesn't regret it for a second.