{25} 𝘕𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘺

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝟯 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" today is the day." Hayley said coming into the room smiling." and what's got you so chippers lately." Freya said looking at her." I get to finally break the werewolves curse. They can finally be humans again." Hayley said and they smiled. Leigh Anne and Sophia came with the cure a few days ago and they were going to test it out since it's the full moon. but if it didn't work well, let's just say those two witches got a Death wish and probably won't make it out alive the next day.

" so I better go get the cure to them fast." Hayley said as Jacob got up." I'm coming with you. you're almost due, and I do not need you giving birth to my son in a swamp." He said." well, it's a good thing, he's not only your son, he's mine's to."She told him before walking out of the door. Jacob chuckled before following her out." IM COMING TO." Freya yelled out before following them. Since the day Jacob made Davina his daughter, he knew that she inherited his enemies, the family's enemies now, so he had put the deed in Freya's name and a boundary spell to prevent any witches they don't recognize from coming in, so now Davina can live in the house by herself, while everyone was away.

𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘

Wow, he seems to be so faithful to her but yet can't even do that with me." Caroline yelled out, she just finished talking to Elena, who told her the news on what was going on in Mystic Falls. She learned that Tyler now has Luna living in his house now, and did the nursery for the child.....Their baby boy.

" what's wrong with you?" Kol ask standing at the doorway smirking." none of your business that's what's up." She said." don't tell me something happened with your little boyfriend." he said." ex boyfriend, but it's not really any of my business to know what he's doing." She said and sighs." I tried to give him my whole world, and he just throws it back at my face." Caroline said and Kol looks at her." let's go to a party." Kol said and she looked at him." really I'm out here drowning in sorrow, and you think a party would help." She said.

"I mean yeah when was the last time you partied we need to get your mind off this douche bag. get drunk let loose tonight. There is no danger today let's take advantage of it." He said, she thought about it before sighing. Please don't make me regret this." Fine." She said before getting up, Kol smiled as they went off to a party somewhere.

Hayley sat with the pack laughing, they just told the pack the news, and everyone was excited. They get to finally be human again, but only if it works. Jacob watched Hayley as she smiles to the others. Freya walk up to him.

" you love her, don't you?" Freya said and he looked at her." I did love her, once." He said." what happened between the two of you. I mean you're both having a child together. The two of you look at each other at some type of way, but you won't let yourself go for it, why?" She ask and." maybe because I'm afraid to love." he said, and she looked at him." when I first met her, I thought she was different, and I ended up falling in love with her only for her to betray me." He said and Freya frowned." show me." She said and he looked at her." What." He said." show me what happened, show me everything." She said, Jacob looked at her before grabbing her head and pulling her into a memory.