{54} 𝘐𝘮 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗔 was sitting in her room, looking at her spell book when she got a notification from Jacob, telling her to meet her at the church

𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗔 was sitting in her room, looking at her spell book when she got a notification from Jacob, telling her to meet her at the church. She grabbed her bag before heading out of the house. when she got to the church, she called out Jacob's name, but he was nowhere to be found.

" dad." She said looking around, but there was no response. she was about to walk out of the church when she heard a bumping sound. she turned around to see the collectors standing in front of her.

" Great." She said, she tried to use a spell, but it didn't affect them. She saw them wave a staff around in the air. she felt her eyes getting heavy before falling to the ground." she will do just fine." One of them said before taking Davina away.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" They have Davina." Hayley said running in. She showed them the text message that the collectors sent her, showing a picture of a tied up Davina." we need to get her back." Jacob said." they want us to meet them in the bayou." She said." then let's go." He said, him, Hayley, Kol and Caroline was about to head out when there was a knock on the door. They opened it to see Alaric and some girl with him.

" Alaric, what are you doing here?" Jacob asked looking at him." we came to talk to Caroline." He said looking at her." we were just about to head out maybe it can wait." Caroline said." I'm not sure if this could wait Caroline, it's very important." He told her." my friend has been kidnapped. I think you can't wait." She said and Jacob stopped her." don't worry Caroline the rest of us can handle it you stay here." He said.

" are you sure you won't need my help?" She asked and he nods." Okay, be safe." He told them, Kol and Caroline kissed before they went out the door."you better have a good reason for holding me here." She said turning to the two and he nods.

She led the two in the living room before sitting on the couch.

" so what is it that is so important?" She asked, Alaric and the girl looked at each other." well, let's start with introductions Caroline this is Valerie." He said, Valerie waved and Caroline nodded." Caroline do you remember how Jo was murdered by Kai." He said and she nods." and she was pregnant." He said." Yeah.....sorry no offense Alaric but what does this got to do with me." She asked and the two sighs.

" we learned that his kids are alive." Valerie told her." Oh my god, that's great but what does it still got to do with me." She asked." Caroline, Valerie did a spell to find my kids and it lead us here......to you." He said and her eyes widened." What, what are you saying." She stuttered, looking at them." Your pregnant Caroline." He said and her eyes widened.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

DAVINA

Jacob yelled out his daughter's name, the three scattered in the Bayou, looking for the little witch.

GUYS

They all turn their head in the same direction, hearing Davina's voice before speeding to that direction of her voice. When they got there, they saw Davina in a caged hanging up in the trees.

" give her back!" Jacob said with a hint of anger in his voice." only if you give us Hayley." They said." yeah, that's not gonna happen." Kol said." fine if you wont give her to us, then I guess your sweet little daughter is gonna have to take her place." They said smiling.

" no, maybe I should go." Hayley said turning two to brothers." no we are going to get Davina back some other way." Jacob told her." if we don't do something we won't be able to see her for a whole year, who knows what they could do to her in that past time." Hayley said.

" no I have a plan." he told her before returning to the collectors." I heard you guys make deals. I'm here to give you one.." Jacob said, and they looked at him." give Hayley at least five months to say goodbye to everyone she knows before she heads off.....please." He said, Kol and Hayley looked at him shocked.

" I'm not really like that deal." They said." you can't turn it down." He said." so do we have a deal or not?" Jacob asked, the collectors thought about it before looking at each other." fine you have yourself a deal, five months and nothing less." They said before releasing Davina from the cage. Davina ran to them and fell into Hayley's arms.

" thank you." Jacob said." if I were you, I would start now." they said, before disappearing in a pile of smoke." Jacob." Hayley said looking at him." that will give us five months to try and defeat them so you don't have to go." He said and she slowly nods.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" you expect me to believe I'm pregnant, that's literally impossible for me!" Caroline yelled out to them." we know it's impossible, but the coven transfer the babies to you at the wedding." Alaric told her." no you're lying. You're trying to ruin my relationship with Kol. Tyler put you up to this, to try and get me back to Mystic Falls." Caroline said.

" Caroline, this has nothing to do with Tyler. You are pregnant with Alaric's babies." Valerie said." I can't believe this I refuse to believe this.." she said putting her hand over her stomach." I mean I don't even hear a heartbeat." Caroline said." I don't know, but the spell is pointing to you." Valerie said.

" I'm sorry, but you need to go and I need to try and calm myself before the others get back. And you won't tell them what you just told me today. I'm not gonna tell them unless I know it's true." She said, they looked at each other before slowly getting up, heading towards the door. Alaric stopped himself from walking out before looking at Caroline.

" Caroline I know you're scared and everything, but please try to work with us until it is confirmed. My wife is dead and for a few months I thought my kids were dead to, if there's a chance they're alive I'm willing to go over the links to see if that's true." He said, she looks at him before he walked out the door. Caroline slowly closed the door before sitting down on the ground. What was she going to do?