{26} 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

There was a huge knock at the door, Hayley who was in the kitchen came to the door. She open it to see Marcel with a coffin.

" what the hell is this?" She ask looking at him as he came in with the coffin. Jacob, Davina and Freya came in the room. Caroline and Kol were still upstairs doing god knows what.

" what's in the coffin?" Jacob ask looking at it." Elijah Mikaelson." He said and they look at him." don't tell me klaus Dagger him." Kol said coming from downstairs with Caroline." yes he did." Marcel said opening the coffin to reveal Elijah." how did you get him?" Jacob ask looking at him." Klaus gave it to me himself. Yesterday they both came into town. I'm getting a feeling Klaus must think I'm on Edge with two originals in town." Marcel said." what could they possibly be in town for?" Freya ask." I don't know, but they're here to stay. Marcel said.

" not when I have anything to say about it." Jacob told them, he was about to walk out of the door when Marcel stopped him." also, can you heal one of my guys, your brother had a temper yesterday because he didn't like to be controlled." Marcel ask and Jacob nodded before leaving." And I was hoping Davina could take care of him." He said and she nods." sure I watch him." She said.

" So does it mean Kol needs to stay hidden." Freya said." for what, I'm not scared of my brother." Kol said looking at her." I know, but if he finds out you're alive, he might just lure you in with something or try to find a way to dagger you for not being on his side." Freya said and he thinks about it." very good point, I just relax." He said before sitting on the couch.

" and here I thought I could finally get away from klaus and here he is moving into our home. He knows we live here and yet he still chose this place." Caroline said." and I think it would be best if Hayley stays on the down low." He said and she looks at him." what, why do I gotta stay put." Hayley ask." well for starters, klaus knows who you are since your time in mystic falls." He said." but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stay here. I promise the pack that I would look for some apartments with them to live in the city." She said and he sighs." fine, but if he finds you, I don't know what to tell you." He told her." and we can't let him know you're carrying a baby to or find out it's Jacob's baby. The man tends to get jealous when it comes to Jacob." Kol said and Hayley nods.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Jacob was walking down the street looking for klaus. Knowing him, he would be on the rooftops, so Jacob looked around on the roof. It took a couple minutes, but eventually found him.

" hello brother." Jacob said, looking at him, Klaus smirked before turning to him." Jacob, what do I owe the unwanted pleasure." He ask." well for starters. What are you doing in my city?" Jacob ask." last time I checked this is my city." Klaus said angrily." well, not anymore it belongs to Marcel now." Jacob said." So this entire time you knew he was alive and didn't bother to tell the rest of us." Klaus asked angrily looking at him." and here I thought you didn't have a heart." Jacob said smirking.

" so what are you really doing here klaus, was Mystic Falls to small town for you." He ask." it was quite doing well. I just decided to take my business elsewhere." Klaus said." Come on klaus I know you, you would never come back to the city, so what is it that's holding you here." He ask and klaus looked at him." none of your business, that's what I can tell you." He said and he was soon gone." oh, I'm going to find out what you're hiding and it won't look pretty." Jacob said before going his own way.

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗘𝗬

" I found this one and it looks like something you guys would live in." Hayley said showing them." Thanks Hayley for all the help." Jackson said, and she's nodded." you know something came up and I think it's best if you guys stay in the Bayou for a little bit longer." She said, and he looked at her." what do you mean?" He asked." some of the original family came in town yesterday." she said, and he looked confused." Who." He ask." Klaus and Elijah." She said and his eyes widened." As in Jacob's other brothers." He ask and she nodded.

" klaus daggered his brother Elijah last night I guess and gave him to Marcel. Marcel gave Elijah to us. Jacob thinks Klaus is here for a reason, there's no way he would come here knowing Jacob is here to." She told them." well I'll make sure to stay out of their way and far away." He said and she nods.

Hayley looked on the phone to see a text from Jacob and looked at Jackson apologizing.

" sorry, Jacob wants me home as soon as possible." She said and he nodded." I understand, go take care of your business." He said and she smiled before leaving. Later on, the family had a family dinner.

" So did you find anything on why klaus is here?" Caroline asked." no but I do know there's something here that's keeping him from leaving and I'm going to find out what it is. The sooner I learn, the sooner he can get out of this town before my son is born." Jacob said before drinking his wine.

" Do you think maybe the witches sent him here?" Davina asked and they looked at her." what do you mean?" Jacob asked." a few days ago. I felt a witch doing magic and it was Leigh Anne. I told Marcel and of course he killed her, but Marcel thinks she did magic to bring him here." Davina said." the witches probably sent them here to come get you. They must have leverage over Klaus if he's doing their bedding." Jacob said coming to the realization." we just need to find out what it is." Jacob said and smirked before eating the rest of his food.

𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗦

Klaus had just returned to his house, when he went in he saw Nina coming downstairs.

" where is Elijah?" She ask looking at him." He left." He said simply." Your lying, he promised to not leave me alone." She said." Well he lied, just because my brother is all smitten with you doesn't mean he care." Klaus said before leaving with Nina looking down. Nina ended up going back to her room, she learns not to trust a vampire....giving you false hope.