{88} 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝟭𝟱 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢

Nina rock Hope's stroller, watching her sleep as the family were talking.

" we need to find a way to get rid of this darkness or it will get to hope. she's just a baby." Klaus told them.

" we have tried everything, we do not know how to stop it." Rebekah told him." there is one way." Elijah said, and they looked at him..

" her son, William. Why don't we put the darkness in him instead?" Elijah said, and they looked at him crazy." what, no, putting all that amount of dark magic in him, will kill him." Nina said standing up.

" we have no other choice unless we have another vessel he's the only one. Hope is our only priority." Elijah told them.

" just a few months ago wasn't you the one who told me to not sacrifice our brothers child and now you want to sacrifice a child for Hope now." Klaus told him.

" there's a difference, Henrik is our nephew. This child is nothing to us. Nyra doesn't mean anything to you Klaus, so why should you care?" He asked.

" I don't, but losing a child Elijah I do not want that for Hope." Klaus told him." if we do not do this, Hope won't even matter if she's dead." Elijah said.

" so what's it gonna be Niklaus, William or Hope." Elijah said and Klaus looked at him, not knowing what to say or do.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

" the full moon is in two days." Jacob said as he looked at his daughter." I'm scared." she said, Jacob just simply held her shoulders.

"Everything is gonna be all right. Me and your mother will be there for you every step of the way." He told her.

" you promise." She asked." I promised." he said, and hugged her." In the meantime, I need to go talk to your mother about Nyra, okay." He said, she nods before watching her dad leave the room.

Andrea stood in her room for a couple minutes before heading outside. She decided to skip one of her classes as she took a break.

She crossed her legs and decided to meditate something she never really do but now she needs it.

Once she was meditating, she was at peace. Her eyes open when she felt a presence behind her.