{39} 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘺

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

" it's finally nice to meet you Jacob I heard so much about you

" it's finally nice to meet you Jacob I heard so much about you." Cami said as Jacob stepped into her house when she invited him in." thanks for having me." Jacob said and looks at her." my family told me you're some kind of therapy person." He said and she nodded.

" please have a seat." She told him, he nodded before taking a seat on her couch." now tell me why you're in pain." She asked." well it's been three weeks since my daughter died......ever since that.....day I haven't really been myself. I closed off some of my family and it's hurting them. I can see it." Jacob said looking down." you're afraid to feel again, afraid that if you love someone they'll die on you." Cami said and he looked at her." that was really good." He told her and she smiled." I get that a lot." She told him.

" you're right, everywhere and everything me and my family do is hurt people. I should've known better than to adopt Davina knowing damn well I was giving her a death sentence." Jacob said slowly crying." and now she's gone." He said trying to hold his tears but they slipped out..

" have you ever stop to think that maybe Davina didn't care. Now because of my experience with your brother telling me his issues.....don't be alone." She said looking at him." you still have other family members who are doing their best for you...giving you space, letting you have your time, but eventually you're gonna have to move on. That's what she would've wanted." Cami said." that's it." Jacob said and looked at her." what?" She asked.

" move, in order for me not to feel the pain of a lost child. I have to send my others away." Jacob said and got up. Cami stand up trying to stop him.." no I didn't mean you to send your own kids away. This is their home." Cami told him, following him out the door." I have to. It's the only way to keep them safe. Thank you for your time Camille." He said before leaving.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗬𝗔 sat in Davina's room, trying to find a way to resurrect her. She was trying to figure out where all the extra power went when she died because it sure as hell didn't return back to earth.

Freya looked at the piece of paper that Davina had drew, but didn't understand it. It look like scribble scrabble to her. She put all the papers together before noticing something.

She lay them out on the floor and started putting them together. It took about 40 minutes to figure out which piece to go where but she eventually finished and looked at the portrait.

There she saw, was a picture of a woman. Freya confused, why was Davina drawing some random person. then she came to the realization.

what if this woman has something to do with all that magic disappearing, and keeping Davina from coming back? What if that woman took Davina place.