{27} 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Hayley and Freya were at a restaurant, getting their lunches. Once they got home, they sat in the living room.

" how are you feeling Hayley?" Freya ask the heavily pregnant Hayley, she could be due any day now so they decided she should take it easy." I'm doing fine just little Jacob won't stop kicking me." She said and Freya chuckled." little Jacob." Freya said and she nodded." we still haven't thought of no boys name yet, we want it to be unique and special." She said." I understand that. Perhaps when the baby comes, you'll know exactly what name." Freya said, and Hayley smile." I hope so." Hayley said as she felt the pain hit her. She shook it off, thinking it was just a baby kicking again, but it got harder.

" Hayley....Hayley." Freya said standing up and walking to her." I don't think the baby is kicking anymore." Hayley said in pain as she scream out before breathing heavily." I think the baby is coming." Hayley said and yells out, she jumps up as water ran down her legs." It's time." Freya said before helping Hayley in the car, who is trying to breathe in and out calming herself. Freya left back inside to go get the bags. Hayley smiled a little still in pain while holding her stomach.

" mommy can't wait to meet you." Hayley said as another pain struck her." Freya huuUUUURRRY." Hayley yelled out. Freya put the bags in the car before taking off, she grabbed her phone and call Jacob.

" Hello." Jacob said as his voice filled the car." Jacob it's time, Hayley's having the baby." Freya said as Hayley was crying out in the back." wait now." He ask." yes, now we're heading to the hospital." She said." I'm on my way." Jacob said before hanging up." Are we there yet?" Hayley ask and Freya nodded, pulling into the hospital. Freya ran inside to get help and soon people came with a wheelchair. They sat Hayley on the wheelchair, before taking her in. Freya signed Hayley in and tried to follow Hayley into a room but they stopped her and told her to wait outside so she did.

Soon Jacob came into the hospital and freya ran around to him.

" where is everyone else?" She ask looking at him." they're on their way. Where is she?" he ask and she shook her head." she's in a room they won't let me in." Freya said." we'll see about that." He said before walking up to a nurse with Freya behind him." miss." He said and a woman looked at him." Yes." She ask." You are going to allow us in the room where Hayley Marshall is." he said, compelling her. She nodded before letting them in the room.

" Jacob." Hayley said with sweat all over her face, he could tell they changed her into hospital clothes." Hey it's okay I'm here." He said and she smiles before yelling out." Would they hurry up and get this baby OUT OF ME." Hayley yelled out as Jacob took a towel and wiped her face." they're going to go get medicine to help ease your pain and have a safer and painless delivery." Freya told her." but in the meantime." She said before putting her hand on Hayley stomach. She chanted a few words before Hayley soon calm down a little." what was that." He ask looking at her." a little spell to calm her down until they get here. It won't last very long since this baby is part vampire, part werewolf." She said and he nods. Soon the doctors came in.

" all right who's ready to have a baby." the doctor said, and Hayley raised her hand a little before yelling out." Let's get started." The doctor said before raising up Hayley's legs and opening them. Jacob was so glad that it was a female doctor going to help Hayley with her delivery. He would've lose his shit if a male was doing it. The only person who gets to look at Hayley was him and him alone.

" all right on the count of three, I'm gonna need you to push okay." the doctor told Hayley and she nodded." Okay push." She said and Hayley started pushing. Hayley held Jacob's hand as she pushed their son out." The baby's crowning." the doctor said as Hayley continued to push." slowly,....gently gently." She said before grabbing the baby who was now out. She went over to the other room cleaning the baby off. she wrapped the baby up in a blanket before giving the baby to its parents.

" you have a healthy baby boy." The doctor said smiling. The new parents smiled at their newborn son, happy to finally have him in their arms. Freya smiled before taking a picture of this beautiful moment. Hayley looked at her son who opened his eyes to reveal it to be Green like hers. Hayley's eyes widened when she felt another pain hit her stomach and yelled out alerting everyone.

" Hayley are you okay." He ask worriedly, the doctor open Hayley's legs to see another baby still there." there's another baby, I have to get it out." the doctor said, Jacob took his son out of Hayley's arms before giving him to Freya, who happily held him." all right I'm gonna need you to push Hayley." The doctor said, and Hayley started pushing screaming out once more.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Everyone came into the hospital running inside. Freya came out of the room and walked up to them, smiling.

" is Hayley okay?" Davina ask, everyone looked at Freya nodded." she finished giving birth, come on I want you guys to meet the two members of the Mikaelson family." she said before guiding them inside the room. They all look confused, but followed her anyway. When they went inside, they saw hayley and Jacob holding two babies. Davina smiled before running up to them to look at the babies up close." oh my God their so beautiful." Caroline said looking at them.

" guys I want you to meet my son and daughter Andrea Mikaelson and Henrik Mikaelson." He said and everyone smiled." your naming one of your kids after our brother." Kol said with tears in his eyes and Jacob nodded, everyone took turns holding the babies. hayley looked at Jacob, smiling with tears in her eyes. He wiped her tears off her face and smiled. They watched as everyone was cuddling the babies. This was truly the happiest moment of their life.

Two days later hayley healed thanks to her werewolf healing and of course the babies blood. She was discharged from the hospital and was allowed to take the babies home. When she came home, everyone cheered, and she quiet them, pointing to the babies who were sleeping, so they all cheered quietly.

Hayley laid down on the couch, clearly tired. She just birthed out two babies and was happy that it was over. being pregnant was wonderful, but also stressful and painful. Everyone was gathered around the babies, watching them sleep with smiles on their face, while Caroline was on the phone with her mother, who wanted to see the babies.

" I don't understand." Hayley said and Jacob looked at her." about what." He ask." we only heard one heartbeat, where did this other baby come from?" She ask and he sat next to her." yeah, I had talked to Freya about it. She said the second baby was cloaked." He told her." By who." She ask looking at him." Andrea did, she cloak herself." He said and her eyes widened." but how, I thought the babies were a werewolf, and a vampire." Hayley said sitting up." well, apparently there witches to, Freya can sense magic on them. She put a cloaking spell on both of them so that dahlia wouldn't since their magic." he said and Hayley took time to take it all in.

" but hey, that's a tomorrow situation, right now let's just celebrate with them being here now." He said and she nodded before getting up and joining everyone. Everyone all enjoyed themselves today with good food, good company and a good Day.