{10} 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

Jacob and marcel both sat at Rousseau's ordering themselves a drink

"So, are you going to tell me what happened the other night?" Jacob sighs as Marcel asks.

"What is she to you because you appear to be overprotective of this werewolf girl?" He said. "I met her a few weeks ago in Mystic Falls. Even though we had only known each other for a few days, she became an interest in me."  Jacob stated to him.

"How." He inquired, curious about what had occurred. "She lied to me." Marcel's eyes widened as he told him. Wow, I'm shocked she's still alive. A large portion of individuals who sell out the incomparable Mikaelson family wind up dying." Marcel stated." Very amusing." Jacob spoke mockingly.

"Well, where is she?" He inquired. For the time being, she is staying with me." Jacob told him." If she had lied to you, why would she live in your home?" Marcel pressed.

"Because she's carrying my child." Marcel's eyes widened when he said that." How could that be? Marcel asked while seated in his chair.

" it turns out when you are a werewolf hybrid. There are some things you can still have, like the ability to procreate. At first I didn't believe it, but it makes sense I was born a werewolf, and I was turned into a vampire, which means I can 50% procreate and 50% can't." Jacob said.

" and why would you tell me this information not that I appreciate it. This is some dangerous information you're telling me. what if someone finds out about it and tries to go after her and the baby." Marcel said to him.

" because I trust you, you are my nephew Marcel, your family, you deserve to know what's going on in our family." He said and marcel smiles.

" thanks Jacob." He said, even when it has been a century, Jacob was mostly the only one in the family who was there for him besides Rebekah. He protected him from Klaus when klaus found out he was seeing Rebekah.

" I've always have your back, and I want to know if you have the same for me." Jacob said and marcel nods." of course uncle Jake." Marcel smirks and Jacob rolled his eyes." yeah, don't do that ever again." Jacob said, and they both laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘- Hayley was walking around the house to get to know the area that she was going to be staying in for the past nine months. when she went downstairs, she saw Caroline coming in with a few bags.

" didn't Jacob tell us not to leave the house." Hayley said, crossing her arms." well, if you gotten to know me better, you would know that I don't listen." Caroline said, as she walks upstairs to put the bags away.

" doesn't everybody know that by now." Hayley said and grunts while heading into the kitchen, but unfortunately, Caroline since she was a vampire she heard it and came back downstairs glaring at Hayley.

" not you judging me when you're the one who should be in the wrong here." Caroline said and walks up to her." aren't you the one who got innocent people killed, aren't you the one who is stupid enough to challenge a vampire and aren't you stupid enough to leave away from your sister?" Caroline asked and Hayley glared at her.

" what you don't got nothing to say it's no wonder why everyone left you. Just because Jacob said you can live here doesn't mean he forgives you." Caroline said and Hayley snap.

" you know what, you just proved yourself how dumb and how stupid you blondes are. You think the world revolves around you every day and every minute of your life. you don't know what it's like to be me. You grew up with loving parents, friends, school, and have a reputation, while I on the other hand lost both my parents, birth and adoptive, had to move around foster to foster care. I was put out by my adoptive parents because I turn into a werewolf, my sister left me because she thought I would slow her down. And the man I love can't even look me in the eye." Hayley said to her before walking away.

Caroline watched her leave before feeling sorry for her. She was right, she had a decent life growing up while Hayley suffered. Her own sister abandon her and left her alone because she wasn't good enough. Caroline made the decision to follow Hayley and to apologize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob and Marcel was now walking down the street, laughing bring back old memories they had together.

" what about that prank when we switched out Rebekah shampoo and her hair was pink for a few weeks." Marcel said laughing.

" Oh, tell me about it. She literally stake me and left me desiccated for a few hours." Jacob said as they laughed. They ended up stop laughing. When they heard someone calling Marcel name, they saw a girl run up to them.

" Sophie what's going on." He asked." I can't tell you out here, too many prying eyes." she said, the two looked at each other before following her inside of a building." what's wrong?" He asked.

" tomorrow the witches are going to perform a ceremony which I think will get my niece and a few other girls killed. I want you to stop it." what kind of ritual is this." Marcel asked." it's basically a ritual where our powers to get stronger when we are one with our ancestors." She said.

" it's called the harvest ritual." She said." I heard about that." Jacob said, and they both looked at him." you do, do you know how it works." She asked looking at Jacob.

" well, when I was in New Orleans centuries ago, I learned that this ritual has to have four girls who are 16 years old I'm guessing and in order for them to gain access to the ancestral magic, the girls have to be sacrifice." he said, and Sophie covered her mouth before looking at marcel.

" please Marcel you have to stop it, I can't lose my niece." She said and marcel nods.

Back with Caroline, who was sitting outside next to a chair by Hayley.

" what do you want? Come to tell me what a disgusting person I am or something." Hayley said." no I came to apologize." Caroline said, and Hayley scoffed." that's an understatement of the day." She said.

" I'm serious, I was so involved in my own world that I didn't see what it was affecting you. When I first met you, I didn't like you and when I saw you with Jacob, I was angry because I did not want to lose him to some werewolf girl. I felt like my life was falling apart, with you and your sister staying in Mystic Falls. I mean in my eyes, the Marshall girls were slowly taking my boyfriend and my best friend away so you can understand why I am so protective." Caroline said and Hayley looked at her." but that still doesn't excuse my actions towards you and I'm sorry." She said.

" Thanks." Hayley said to her and Caroline smiled." but I still don't like you." Caroline said, and Hayley laughed.