{60} 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Caroline slowly woke up to see her self in a hospital room. She looked around and saw Kol sitting in a chair asleep.

" Kol." she called out, he open his eyes and looked at her before getting up, touching her hand." Hey, you're awake." He said and she looked around." what happened?" She asked." you were having problems with your stomach and you passed out." He told her.

" how long was it out?" She asked." two days." He said and her eyes widened." are the babies okay?" She asked worried." they are okay, at first we didn't know what was wrong, but then someone from out of town came and told us." He said.

" and who is that?" She asked." Valerie." he said, and she looked at him.." wait, Valerie is here." She asked and he nodded." well did she tell you what was wrong?" Caroline asked.

" yeah, she said the pain you have been feeling is actually the babies." He said." what do you mean It was the babies." She asked." the babies are siphoners. Valerie said they have been siphoning your blood which has magic in it that's what's causing you pain." He said.

" so what now?" She asked." Valerie says it's time for the babies to come out. She said if we don't do it now you can die." He said." what do you mean I can die." She said looking at him.

" Caroline you're a vampire, they're siphoning all the magic of your vampirism." He said." but I'm in original vampire I want technically die." She said." that's all we all thought, but it's like they're siphoning the spell that's inside of you that turn you into an original if they siphon all of that up you won't make it out alive." He said and she lay her head back.

" great anymore other news that I need to know about?" She asked." well the day when you passed out, Hayley was attacked by Brooke and was left in a coma." He said." what, is she okay?" Caroline asked." I don't know, she hasn't woken up yet." He said." but you need to rest the others are finding a way to wake her up as we speak." He said.

" where is Alaric?" She asked." he went to go get food. He didn't like the food in the hospital so he went to the fast food restaurant to get something to eat for us." He said and she smiled." Thanks for being here even when you don't have to do." She said.

" come on Caroline I asked you to marry me, I'll be with you through sickness and health." He said and she smiled." I hope everyone is okay?" She said." Me to.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" she's not waking up." Jacob said, they had laid Hayley on a bed in the basement for the past two days, and she still hasn't woken up." have you found anything Freya?" He asked and she walked up to him.