Epilogue

Prakriti's pov:

Darshan: Kritu what are you doing?
He said coming to the balcony with two coffee mugs in his hand.

Prakriti: Just reading the diary.

Darshan: Why do you like reading it so much? Doesn't it hurt you to read about all those terrible moments.

Prakriti: It does. But everytime I recall the moments of the past, I become more and more grateful about my present.
He smiled at me.

Darshan: I forgot to tell you something. I broke up with Kiara over text. She didn't say anything at all. Didn't even try to convince me.
I think she's done with her games.

Prakriti: I hope so. Do you have a pen by any chance?

Darshan: Yeah. Why?

Prakriti: Just give it to me.
He went inside and shortly after came back again handing me a pen. I closed the diary. "The End" was written on the cover. I covered that title with the pen and wrote "New Beginnings" next to it.

Prakriti: Now it's perfect. I'll start writing in it again from now on.
He smiled at me. He came close to me. We were standing next to each other gazing at the beautiful view.

Prakriti: Did you know what Sid bhai said to me when I met him at the hotel after a whole 6 months? He said "Prakriti, The end of a road is the beginning of another." I didn't know what he meant that day so I decided to pay no heed to him but now I know exactly what he meant. Whatever happened a year ago was just a chapter, not our entire story. Maybe if all of that didn't happen I'd still be hiding my feelings. Do you know what they say? "You can't have a rainbow without a little bit of rain". You are my rainbow and all those stormy nights were worth this day.
He didn't say anything. Instead he pulled me in his embrace. He caressed my hair while kissing my head.

Third person's pov:

Finally they were home. With each other. Life seemed perfect for them but that's the thing about life. It isn't perfect. Sometimes we feel like all our problems are now over and we will finally have our happily ever after but that isn't always true or at least not in this case.

They weren't aware someone was there. Watching their each and every action.

[A/N: Be ready for a sequel]