15. Saviour

Prakriti's pov:

I opened my eyes. All my friends were standing in front of me. Sukku came towards me.

Sukriti: Are you okay? Does it hurt? Kitni buddhu hu main ofcourse it will hurt. Do you want me to bring painkillers? It must hurt a lot.

Prakriti: Shhh. Calm down.
I made her sir beside me.

Prakriti: I'm alright. Don't worry.
I said hugging her. A teardrop escaped from her waterline.

Sukriti: It's my fault. You got hurt for my childish behaviour.I'm a bad sister.

Prakriti: You're not a bad sister. Infact you're the best sister in the world. I saw what you did to those boys. You saved me from them.

*Flashback*

Darshan: What's taking her so long?

Sukriti: Lemme check.

Darshan: I'll come with you.
They both went there and saw a guy hitting the back of Prakriti's head.

Darshan: Sukriti you stay here. I'll go.
He said looking at the guys. He didn't recieve any replay. So he looked back but found no one. He turned around and was shocked by what he saw. All the guys were in the ground begging for forgiveness while Sukriti stood there with the same iron rod that was used to hit Prakriti. Darshan stared at them with his mouth wide open. The boys ran away. Sukriti went to Prakriti and took her head in her lap. She tried to wake her up but she wasn't responding. She was crying. By now all the gang members were here. They were also astonished by Sukriti's behaviour.

Avish: Kya ye wahi ladki hai jo thode der pehle in sabki band baja rahi thi.

*Flashback Ends*