23. Familiar Face

Darshan's pov:

I woke up to see Kiara sitting in the couch next to me.

Kiara: Finally you're awake. I've been waiting for so long.

Darshan: What are you doing here?

Kiara: You got an award yesterday and didn't even bother to call me so I decided to reach out for you.

Darshan: Sorry I got home late so I thought you were asleep.

Kiara: It's okay. Byt you wanna know what's not okay? The fact that you never ever celebrate for your achievements.

Darshan: Kiara you know I don't like to celebrate.

Kiara: But why not?

Darshan: Try to understand-

Kiara: I'm not listening to any of your excuses. We're going to Armaan's engagement party and after that we will go on a small date. I gotta go and get ready. Bye!
She left without giving me a chance to replay. I nodded my head negatively. I got freshened up and started to get ready for the party.

 I got freshened up and started to get ready for the party

(his outfit)

I picked Kiara up from her house and we left for the party together. We met with Armaan and his fiancée and congratulated them. Everyone started dancing. Kiara asked me to join her in the dance floor but after refusing for a million time she he finally gave up. She started dancing with her friends. I was wondering around the hall hoping to find a familiar face and I did spot her.she was standing in front of me with her back facing me  I could see her reflection on the mirror. She still haven't noticed me.