I know he wouldn't care- that I-I'm not straight but still- I can't. Not yet at least.

Maybe when I get a boyfriend I'll tell him the thought was a just joke but- my body didn't think so. I felt my heart race and my cheeks went red; I knew because Brent looked over at me and frowned.

"Just jokes man, your rocking the single life." Brent playfully flicked my shoulder, he was a good friend. I loved the guy.

"Haha, I won't be single for long." That's a lie, I'm going to stay single until I know whoever I'm with- wether it's a girl or a dude- I'll make sure they are cool with my 'sexual orientation' or whatever they call it.

"Uh huh ladies man, just remember who's the main man in your family." Even Brent knows; Benji is the best with women, all he has to do is give his puppy dog eyes and/or flash one of his toothless smiles & women swoon.

The little ray of sunshine doesn't even have a fuckn' clue either. Something tells me he won't grow out of it anytime soon.

"How's she doing anyways?" Brent asks as we get ready to sleep; even though we're both big football fuckers, we share his bed. The chivalrous dude he is, he'd never let me stay on the ground while he's in the bed.

"Huh?" The question was sudden, my already dumb brain was foggy with sleep so I don't know what he's on about.

"Carrie, man. I- she hasn't texted me in a while and she's- I don't know- acting weird. Ever since- Elliott got shot and-" He trails off.

"Yeah she was kind of touchy today, before I left." He paused just as he was getting under the covers. The look on his face was hilarious. "Touchy?"

"Oh relax, I just meant she hugged me for like five minutes." I exaggerated it a little but it was true. "She also told to kiss you." I said it to supposed to lighten the mood and it did.

He puckered his lips and beckoned me to come over but- obviously- didn't. "Nah you ain't my type." Brent put his hand on his chest and frowned. "Ouch, that's the first time I've ever been rejected."

"Somehow I doubt that, big man." He slides into bed and looked near slapping me; lucky for me, he didn't get the chance.

His Nana came in to wish us a good night.

Sleep came pretty quickly after Brent turned the lights off. Still- in the back of my mind- I couldn't help but think about Carrie. It's probably nothing- I'm sure it's nothing.

Me and Brent are just overdramatic.

*~*~*~*~*~

"OWEN!" My name being called and my shoulder being shook violently woke me up.

From a great dream no less, it was me with a hot ass looking dude and we were- well let's just say we were hanging out.

"Mmm, not now." I waved my hand, hitting someone in the process but I didn't give a damn, I hoped that would get the person away from me.

It didn't work. Fucking hell.

"OWEN WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Okay- my curiosity was spiked- this was definitely Brent assaulting me right now and he doesn't really swear; okay he does but not like this, not unless he's peeved or upset as hell.