Once she had finished eating she wondered back to her bedroom and fell asleep with her white teddy bear tucked in next to her. Louis had cleaned up their lunch, shooing Harry away when he tried to help. He joined Harry on the sofa once he was done and Harry switched the TV to a channel playing the Spiderman movie. Eventually, Harry began to drift off and soon his head was resting on Louis' shoulder - he was asleep. Sometime later, Louis heard a weak call of 'daddy' come down the hall so he carefully moved Harry off his shoulder and hurried off to Scarlet's bedroom.

"What is it love?" Louis had questioned walking into her room, "Daddy's sleeping."

"Don't feel good." Scarlet had whimpered from where her head was peeking out under her cover.

"Oh bug... I'm so sorry." Louis had cooed, sitting down on the edge of the bed and brushing her hair out of her face with his fingers. "I wish I could make it better."

"Daddy always cuddles with me." Scarlet had responded with glazed over eyes.

"Would you like me to cuddle with you?" Louis had questioned quietly.

There had been a brief pause as Scarlet considered it then nodded her head slowly. Louis pulled back the covers and crawled into the bed. Scarlet curled up against his chest and Louis pulled the covers back around them to keep her warm. He held her close and pressed a few kisses to her hair before he heard her breathing even back out.

A couple hours later, that's how Harry had found them, his past love and their daughter, cuddled under the covers, sleeping soundly.

Once they finished their drinks, they threw their cup in the trash can near the bench. Harry handed Sugar to Scarlet to carry and then they walked over to Harry's SUV. Back at the flat, Harry set to work on making diner while Louis and Scarlet worked on drying Sugar off, her fur wet from the snow.

Thirty minutes later, Harry was building tacos and placing them on three plates. He placed the food on the table along with two glasses of tea and a glass of water for Scarlet then called for them to come eat. This was a normal occurrence as well, Louis eating over instead of eating at home. Louis would always go home with a smile because he rarely had to eat alone anymore and that was nice.

January 31st suddenly arrived and Louis was scrambling to find Harry something for his birthday which was the very next day. He finally decided to make a trip to the bakery and talk to Anne, hoping maybe she would have some idea of what to get Harry.

"Louis!" Katie greeted from her spot at the cash register.

Honestly, Louis couldn't believe Anne hadn't fired the flirty cashier. She flirted with him every single time he walked into the bakery even though she never received any response from him whatsoever.

"Hey. Is Anne here?" He questioned spotting Megan in the kitchen.

"Yeah, in her office or in the kitchen." Katie replied with a soft sigh, hoping it would make Louis question what was the matter.

But instead Louis nodded his thanks and hurried around the counter and into the kitchen. Megan didn't even look up from what she was doing, just pointed in the direction of Anne's office. He knocked on the partially closed door then walked in slowly.

"Oh hello Louis!" Anne greeted with a smile, looking up from her paperwork.

"Hi Anne." He smiled, sitting down in the chair in front of the desk.

"What can I do for you?" She questioned.

"Well, Harry's birthday is tomorrow and I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what to give him but I can't come up with anything. I was hoping maybe you'd have an idea?" Louis responded hopefully.