"Yeah well, you apparently found somebody better. I mean clearly you didn't feel the same about me considering I never once laid eyes on another person while you on the other hand had no problem doing it. Couldn't expect you to stick around." Harry replied coldly.

"That's not it..." Louis started but Harry scoffed, cutting him off.

"Really? So I just imagined you saying you found somebody else then actually getting up and leaving with that person, right? I noticed you don't have a ring on your finger. Do tell me Louis, where is your wonderful boyfriend now? I mean, he was just so wonderful I thought for sure you would be all married and happy nearly nine years later." Harry sneered and Louis shrunk back some.

He'd never seen or heard Harry so cold, even the first time he went to the bakery.

"No, no we're not t-together anymore at all. W-We ended five years ago." Louis stuttered in reply trying not to remember anything.

"What, he wasn't good enough for you either?" Harry questioned lowly. "Got bored with him like you did me?"

"No. Harry I never got bored with you, I loved you so much." Louis protested feeling his eyes burn a little as he thought back to the nearly three years he spent with Harry.

Unfortunately with that came the memories of the three years he spent with Chad.

"So much you decided ripping my heart out and breaking it into a million pieces was an excellent way of showing your love." Harry snapped glaring at Louis. "Well thanks for that." he continued as he pulled enough money to cover his meal, slapped it down on the table, then got up and walked out.

Louis scrambled to pay for his meal then dashed after Harry who was about to get into his car.

"Harry! Harry wait!" Louis called running over to him.

"What!?" Harry exclaimed turning around, his features were cold but his eyes were glassy with unshed tears.

"Please, I'm sorry Harry. I'm so sorry for hurting you! I never should have broken up with you. I was in love with you but I was stupid and I didn't even realize what I had until I gave it up. I wanted to go back to you but I couldn't." Louis pleaded looking at the younger lad with wide eyes.

"And why couldn't you?" Harry yelled earning some looks from people walking by.

"I-I-I can't tell you." Louis stuttered, ashamed of his past and not wanting to relive it.

Harry scoffed, "I tried for months - MONTHS Louis - to get a hold of you, begging you to come back but you never answered my calls. You never text me back and at school you never gave me a second glance! You made it clear that you didn't want anything to do with me! Now you say you wanted to come back but you couldn't and you won't even give me a reason!"

"I wanted everything to do with you!" Louis exclaimed throwing his arms out then letting them move as he talked. "I wanted tea in the morning with you even though you drink yours with sugar. I wanted cuddles when it rained and kisses in the dark. I wanted to hold your hand and just be with you! Please believe me, I wanted it all with you! You were my world even though I was with someone else, it was always you! It was always going to be you except now it's always going to be you and Scarlet! I fucked everything up and missed eight years of her life!" he cried out then slapped his hands over his mouth.

Harry's eyes widened in horror. Louis knew.

"How did you find out!?" He hissed stepping towards Louis.

"I-I was watching v-videos on the net and I s-saw one that s-somebody had posted of her and I h-heard you talking and I just k-knew." Louis stumbled over his words as he explained.