"I don't hate you Louis." Anne responded walking over to him. "I hate what happened, but I don't hate you and I honestly don't think Harry does either, but he wants to."

Louis nodded his head and sighed heavily, it felt like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. He knew... he knew if he hadn't been stupid and had stayed with Harry - the person he had always loved - he wouldn't even be having this conversation. He wouldn't be asking Anne what Scarlet's favourite flower was because he would know. He wouldn't have had to ever question a thing about his daughter because he would've known her from the very beginning. The thought alone was enough to bring tears to his eyes and he bit his lip.

"I wouldn't blame him. I really messed up. And you should hate me... I left him alone. I should have been there and I'm so sorry I wasn't. I really love Harry, please believe me, I never stopped I was just a complete idiot and not realizing how lucky I was to have someone as amazing as him - someone who cared for and loved me through everything." Louis sniffled unable to stop a single tear from escaping his eye.

Anne gave him a somewhat sympathetic look and held out her arms for a hug. Louis rested his chin over her shoulder and she rubbed his back gently.

"I believe you Louis, but it's not me you need to be convincing of that, it's Harry. You need to prove to him that you're sorry and that you still love him and that you'll love Scarlet. He needs to know that without a doubt." Anne said seriously then pushed him away from her. "I think you're starting off good by getting Scarlet a gift."

Louis nodded his head and let out a soft laugh, "I paid for it." he admitted quietly.

"For what? The gift? Well I should hope so dear." Anne chuckled.

"No... the bill. I paid it." Louis said and Anne was speechless.

She stared at him for the longest time in complete shock.

"How?" She finally questioned.

"I'm a bit rich... I own a record label here in London." He explained. "I saw the news report when she got hurt and I saw the video online. I knew I had to do something and a few days later it hit me. So I called the hospital, got the number for the billing company, then had them send me the bill while Harry only received a statement saying it was paid in full."

"Thank you." Anne said with wet eyes, "I know he had been worried about that bill and he couldn't believe it when he got it, he called me immediately and I couldn't believe it either, but it all makes sense now. Thank you for doing that."

Louis nodded and smiled at her, "I better get going, I'll have the flowers here around 5:10."

"Alright, see you then." Anne said going back over to the sink to finish washing the mixer bowl.

Louis left the bakery, ignoring the attempts from Katie to get his attention.

The day passed by slowly. There were two bands in recording today, Little Mix and his newest signing, 5 Seconds of Summer. Louis wondered between the recording rooms to see how the bands were doing, hoping he had made the right decision by signing the new band. Of course, he was beyond pleased to find the four lads sounding just as good as when he had listened to their demo a couple months back.

Around 4:30, he announced he was leaving for the day, telling the bands to finish what they could before heading home for the night. Louis walked out to his Audi and hopped into the driver seat and went to a local flower shop that he had frequented for birthdays and congratulations gifts when he signed a female artist or group (the male artists and groups always getting a first class lunch, which the girls got as well).

"Hello Louis!" Aubrey greeted as he walked into the shop. "What'll it be today?"

"Sweet Peas, the prettiest you've got." He smiled walking up to the counter.