(Yes, badi mummy.)

"Hyra ko sath le jaoge? Isko haldi ke liye matching churhiyan leni hai." When Rabia points at Hyra, who was standing beside her, it is when Hayder noticed her small frame.

(Can you take Hyra with you? She has to buy bangles.)

"Mummy, main... main Dawar bhai ke sath chali jaungi." Hyra was startled, as she looked between Hayder and Rabia. She wasn't expecting Rabia to ask Hayder to take her.

(Mummy, I... I will go with Dawar bhai.)

"Abhi main ja raha hoon toh chalo." Hayder told her.

(I am going out, come with me.)

"Ji, Hayder bhai." Bowing her head, she mumbles.

(Okay.)

"Chalo." Ordering her, Hayder took a step forward to leave the house, while he once again took his phone out to call someone.

"Woh main... apna dress leke ayi." Hesitantly, Hyra said.

(I.. I will get my dress.)

"Jaldi karo." He half listened her and left.

Hyra quickly ran to her and Uswa's room, her shopper was placed on the table which she picked up without looking into it and left.

Hyra ran toward Hayder's car, he was wearing airpods and talking to someone angrily.

Hayder didn't look at her and started the car.

When car started, Hyra thought of looking into her shopper.

"Woh, Hayder bhai..." She called him in low voice.

(Eh.. Hayder bhai...)

"Kya hai?" It is when Hayder looked at her, his dark eyes matches his stern face which always scares her.

(What?)

Hyra shook her head, her words died down in her throats, afraid Hayder might get angry. "Kuch nahi."

(Nothing.)

"Main baad mein call karta hoon." Hayder said on his phone, taking off his airpods, he looked at Hyra disapprovingly.

(I will call you later.)

"Kitni baar kaha hai ghar se nikla karo toh dupatta le liya karo."

(How many times I've told you to wear dupatta if you are going out.)

Hyra was wearing short white chikankari kurti and baggy jeans, her brown wavy hair in low pony tail.

"Woh..." She opened her mouth to answer him, but again close it, when realised she really don't have answer.

(I...)

•••

Hyra was sitting in car while Hayder went to sweet shop to order sweets for tomorrow's function.

When he returned, he passed her a small paper bag.

"Yeh kya hai?" She asked.

(What's this?)

"Taste karne ke liye koi mithai di hai..." Wearing his seat belt, he told her, as he started the car.

(It is for tasting.)

Nodding her head, Hyra took out the mithai from bag to taste it, it was barfi with chocolate chips in it.

"Achhi hai..." When the sweet taste hits her sense, she couldn't help but compliment.