She was focused in two ass holes currently walking towards her, tossing spells at at the same time.

"Two against one seems fair huh?" she hissed at them, well casually deflecting on of their spells. "It'll be all that much more embarrassing when I kick your ass."

Aveline Rosier was like a snake as she snapped and moved her body tossing spells. She was quick, much quicker then the two of them combined using both her wand and her free hand to defend herself.

Blood was streaming down the ones arm from where she cut him open, and the sight only made her more determined.

It was then that a third death eater lunged at her from behind, tackling her to the ground as they had already lost their wand in a battle. The death eater had his arms around her, trying to pin her to the ground.

He managed to get a few hits in, punching her in the eye and the lip—  making blood pour into her mouth.

"So were keeping true to the theme and doing this muggle style?" she asked the death eater, before round house kicking him in the face.

A loud shot went off in the air, and all eyes stopped to look at Albus Dumbledore standing angrily in the doorway.

It was only his mere presence that had the death eaters running like horrified little babies, disappearing somehow through a hole carved in the back of the room.

The muggle born kids dropped to the floor, most of them gaining consciousness  as they rubbed there heads with a confused expression.

The lights flickered back on, and in came the string of worried teachers. The room was a mess, chairs and tables broken everywhere, the decorations tossed aside.

Aveline rose to her feet, the blood dripping down her face. She looked around to make sure her friends were okay, and they certainly were— though many bruised and bloody.

She rushed over to the nearest muggleborn girl she saw, a first year hufflepuff who was hugging her knees to her chest trembling. At once Aveline felt her heart burst open so wide as she dropped to her knees next to the girl.

"It's alright, your safe now, I promise," aveline whispered  to the girl.

Dumbledore just studied them all for a moment carefully, taking in the ten of them who actually stayed to fight.

He took on his wand, flicking it, and at once every single muggle born student was put on a sort of magical stretcher that was being guided out of the room. No doubt headed to the hospital wing.

"Horace if you could inform the minister there's been an attack in the school," Dumbledore told Slughorn, his voice calm yet authoritative.

The man nodded his head, rushing off immediately.

"Minvera if you could please escort the students back to their common rooms."

"Certainly they should go the hospital wing first!" Mcgonagall interrupted.

Dumbledore merely shook his head, his eyes falling onto Aveline in particular. The girl had risen to her feet and was standing next to remus, squeezing his hand as if it was her life line.

"Poppy will be much too busy, none of them are severely hurt," Dumbledore answered.

Mcgonagall bowed her head, but nonetheless went about beckoning then all over. She looked absolutely horrified, as she spotted the bruises and blood on her students.