Disclaimer/Bio

Disclaimer first -

This story will follow the cannon but only if Kane is there if he isn't in the scene I might skip it but I will try to keep him in the main story line and I will be adding in filler content such as after 'Phantom Menace' I will publish chapters which are before the next movie and before the start of the next movie or when I feel is needed I will add a new bio incase I skip over something that will serve in a flashback.

If I get things wrong I am sorry I'm not bell versed in the lore of Star Wars I just really like it in a general term but am not to the point of I know very small details where you have to do lots of digging in comics and online etc but I will try my best to get certain lore right for certain parts of my story such as I looked up how to make a lightsaber and what the colours mean and I even looked up about the old republic era characters as all I know is a tiny bit about them but I slightly know about Darth Revan and Bastilla Shan and I like them a lot so I wanted to make a character based on them. Base line is sorry in advance for the crappy knowledge on the lore.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bio time - this is a bio strictly only for my OC this is the only thing I'm really adding into Star Wars and slightly changing the lore with this character and a few other things just by him being present also don't know if I'm going to do a love interest but if so I don't really know many female characters except for Padme, Ashoka, Leia and Rey and of course some lore characters who are dead so if you have any ideas for this please and thank you for the help but what I plan to do is have Padme be the love interest but not sure how to play it out but I will look for others as well. 

Bio time now no more rant - 

Name - Kane Shan 

Age - 12 (phantom menace) 22 (attack of the clones) 25 (revenge of the Sith) (in fillers in between the ages of 12 and 22 when say he reaches the age of 17 I will do a new bio hopefully)

seeing as he's 12 in this bio I'm not going to put much in it except for basic things and the face claim I guess but height I won't do just imagine him taller then 14 year old Padme 

Eye colour - pale green or just green (doesn't matter which as long as its green)

Hair colour - brown or dark brown 

Midi-chlorian count - (as I want to show how op my Oc will be) 37,000 (suck one Anakin even if you still are said to be the chosen one)

Some facts - 

he was born without a father, a descendant of Revan and Ballista Shan gave birth to Kane Shan via how powerful Revan and Ballista were he was going to be powerful but due to the force making Kane he is exceedingly more powerful (sorry if thats wrong)

Kane finds Anakin too emotional throughout all the time he has known him whilst Anakin says Kane doesn't show enough emotion but when he does its mostly anger as he doesn't like many people 

When in training to be a Jedi his master will ask questions about Anakin to know why Anakin was accepted by the order   

Kane finds emotions too hard to understand but the only ones he can are the ones that power the dark side but he also knows love as he felt it when he was held by his mother when he was first born but he hasn't felt the emotion love towards anyone other than her so he finds it hard to place it on someone else 

Face claim time! I chose three pictures to represent the first movie and then age 17 to the second movie and then another for when its after the second movie (I'm going to have to re-watch the animated series aren't I just for extra plot and to see what goes where) 

Age 12 - 

yes Tanner Buchanan is the face claim I feel this picture first looks like he's younger than the others fo some reason if not for you just imagine him looking younger to the point of a 12 year old 

the next bio will be before attack of the clones but the filler before it will mostly be going over filler of training and doing missions with his master that I will make up but I will try to put in some sort of lore into it.

(Don't expect a chapter straight away and after the first movie I will be making up stuff for filler so thats going to be a lot of research)