Chapter 3

May 29, 2021

Hwa-Young POV

"Hwa!" I hear Min call me across the hectic room. Today we are on site filming for one of many of the BTS performance for their new song Butter. This performance will air on an American late night show and the boys are very excited to be back with a new song. Usually they would travel to the US for performances like this but with Yoongi and Namjoon having small babies the guys decided to stay in Korea. The next coming months are filled with many if this type of performances and I know they are trying to make up for the fact that they won't be able to travel.

I have been busy working with Min most of the day helping with what ever is needed for the guys to be comfortable but the last hour I have been on the side of the room. I have been on my phone with multiple people making sure that all the food I pre-ordered last night makes it here on time.
"You called me?" I ask once I am inches away from Min.

"Yes, I need your help" Min replies and her usual casual demeanor is the complete opposite today. I know this is her second comeback as head stylist and even though she has been doing an amazing job so far you can sometimes see a crack in her confidence. All the hard work that goes behind each of the guys performance can be overwhelming for even the most seasoned of team members.

"What do you need me to do?" I ask as calmly as possible hoping that my reassuring voice will help her relax a bit. This seems to work since I hear her take a deep breath in and out.
"I have two guys with wardrobe malfunction" She turns to the a black jacket placed on a tablet behind her. "Namjoon's jacket turns out to be two small even though he had custom checks 3 times this week. That guy needs to stop working out so much" She smiles at her last comment and the old Min makes a comeback.

"Do you need me to go out and get a new jacket?" I ask gesturing toward the too small jacket.

"No, I have another one in my car as a backup" She lets out another breath and her once tensed face starts to relax. "I unfortunately parked really far and it will take me a while to go and come back and Tae's white shirt has a button that fell off. Thankfully he noticed before we lost it forever."

"I can go to your car while you take care of Taehyung" I say trying to avoid the second task. Ever since that day at his apartment I have tried to only address Taehyung for work related issues and even those tasks I tried to avoid him as much as possible.

"I appreciate your offer to make the walk for me but you won't know where I parked my car so it will be easier if I just go. I know you are super busy with your other task but I made a rookie mistake and sent my staff to lunch thinking that we were done and only touch ups where needed and I could take care of that" Min starts to talk faster and the calm feeling from before leaves her face.

"Go to your car, I got Taehyung" I say regretting every word but seeing my friend like this takes precedence over my feelings toward a certain kiss thief.

"Thank you, you are a life saver" She hugs me briefly and I chuckle happy to see her relax again. "I don't have any white thread in my bag but the dressing room should have needle and thread in all colors" she says already walking away from me before I can protest. I copy my friend and I take a deep breath knowing I will have to talk to Taehyung for a second time today.

The guys usually hang out together while they wait for everything to be ready to start. They take pictures, eat some of the snacks or joke around to make time pass faster. Today is no different, the guys have been hanging out on the corner of the room most of them on their phones.