19: need and want

She dreamt of Klaus fucking her

She was naked on top of Klaus, vigorously riding his cock as he played with her breasts.

She began to dream of him filling her up, his lips pressed against her, she dreamt of touching him, fucking him against the wall.

The truth is she wanted to be touched by him. To be fucked by an beast. And what better beast then Klaus Mikealson.

After she had woken up from her dream, she preceded to touch herself, shedding her nightgown and tossing it onto the floor. She thought of herself being touched by Klaus.

She looked up to see a figure stood next to the bed; Klaus looking at her with desperation in his eyes.

"I can smell your arousal" he spoke softly as he walked to her and sat onto the bed.

"Then get in" she spoke, her voice breathless and aching for him.

She preceded to watch him get into bed with her, his fingers accidentally brushing her bare body.

He preceded to watch her touch herself then spoke, "Can I touch you?"

"Yes" and with that she watched as he took her fingers out and put his own in her cunt, a gasp escaping Evelyn's lips.

Unfortunately for them they did get interrupted.

-----

"You are going to lose" she spoke to Kol.

"What?" He spoke out, gloating, "You think you can do better"

Evelyn let out a scoff, "I know I can do better"

She watch Kol gesture to Finn to give his sword to which he did to her. She gripped it in her hand, testing the balance of it.

Without warning, Kol had swung at her, Evelyn swiftly moving out of the way.

"Perhaps, brother, you should not cheat" Finn spoke, his feet resting on the table.

"Perhaps brother, you should shut up" Kol spoke, eagerly waiting his next attack.

She glanced back at Finn as he nodded to her, as if to tell her to beat Kol.

She let out a smile as she watched Kol circling her like a prey. She didn't raise her sword yet but waited for the first strike, watching as Kol struck first, his footwork and form too sloppy as Evelyn swiftly disarmed him.

She kicked him with her leg sending him toppling to the floor. At the side, Finn let out a roaring laugh to which Evelyn smiled at.

"Shut it, Kol!" He preceded to get up, "I let her win"

"Sure you did" spoke an amused Finn.

A voice spoke out, "I hate to agree with Finn but he's right" it was Klaus, his figure leaning against the doorway. He walked inside the room and sat down next to Finn.