01: the hybrid meets the monster

"Fuck me!" she yelled out, the blood staining her hands as she tried wiping it away

She looked at the body on the floor, the corpse wrangled and bloodied up as Evelyn tried to wiped the blood away from her lips. As always the hunger came back.

A voice rang out, "As you wish, dove"

Getting the knife she concealed in her skirt, Evelyn threw it at the unknown man as she watched him instantly catch it in his hands.

She smelt the air, unsure of what she could smell, vampire? Or werewolf?

The most prominent smell was vampire.

Evelyn let out a sneer, the blood cascading down her neck as she spoke out, "Vampire" she stared at the man, his long golden hair resting at his shoulders, he leaned against the tree, his hands resting at his side.

"Witch" he sneered back.

She let out a laugh as she spoke out, "Not even close, vampire"

"My name is Nik and I'm the original vampire" he said as he stepped closer to her, she watched him let out his vampire face; the veins under his eyes and the sharp fangs protruding out of his teeth.

His head dipped down her neck as he smelt the blood there, she felt him press his lips onto her neck, her heartbeat erratic as she felt the throb in her pussy.

She felt his fangs scrape against her neck, a small moan escaping her lips as she felt him taunting her. She couldn't help it - she hadn't been touched in so long and the desire with this stranger did not help.

He did not bite her for Evelyn had expected, instead she felt his tongue press against her neck as he licked the blood off her.

She let him put his fingers onto her chin as he propped it up so that she could look at him.

Blue eyes. Beautiful blue eyes. On this monster.

He spoke out, his voice charming and inviting, "Now what is a beautiful girl like you, alone in the woods for, hmm?"

She felt the magic erupting from him, a pulse of energy, the shift in his voice as she knew what he was doing. He was trying to compel her.

Evelyn let out a smirk as she spoke out, "I was killing a man, would you like to be the next in line?" she questioned him as she trailed a finger down his exposed skin on his neck, making sure to extend her claw and draw blood.

She felt the energy inside of her, nestled in the deepest corners of her, she let out her power, the thing that made her. She felt her teeth change, the power inside her shift as she looked at the stranger.

He looked at her in fear, then horror then amazement. She wasn't like any wolves he had seen - she was a dangerous thing, her werewolf teeth so sharp and on every row, her eyes a golden yellow.

In an instant her form changed back to herself; the beautiful woman.

Evelyn grabbed the collar of Nik's shirt as she pressed him against the trunk of the tree, her hand snaking down his pants. She felt his cock in her hands as she touched it, teased it.

She gave it a little squeeze making Nik let out a moan.

Evelyn let out a smirk as she spoke out, "Shall I stop?"

Nik looked at her, his face filled with desire as he spoke out, "No, keep going"

She continued pleasuring him, working her hand to his cock, watched Nik let out guttural moans. She knelt down to gain better access, her hands teasing it, touching it, making sure to make Nik moan.

"That's right, that's a good girl" he moaned out, his hand gripping her hair tight.

She stopped pleasuring him as she took her hand out of his pants. Soon she was pulling down his pants, his cock free as she wrapped her hand around it.

She heard Nik let out a gasp. She worked him with her hand, making sure he let out those moans.

"Evelyn. Say my name" she said as she his cock a squeeze. He let out a moan, her name rolling on his tongue.

Evelyn let out a pout, "I didn't hear you, say it again"

He said her name again, louder.

She gripped his cock tight, as she put her mouth on the tip, as she gave a slow, antagonising lick. He gripped her hair tight.

Soon his cock was in her mouth as she began to suck on it, making sure to start slow than harder, her head bobbing back and forth as Nik gripped her hair tightly.

Just when he was nearly over the edge, Evelyn stopped as she took his cock out of her mouth and stood up, she began to place little kisses on his neck making sure to suck hard to leave a mark.

She whispered in his ear, "Do you really think I was going to pleasure you? That I was going suck your cock like a good little girl and make you come"

She licked his neck, "I'm the one in power here, original vampire. Know that it was I, giving you pleasure" she let out a smirk as she pressed her hand to his cock as she gave a little squeeze.

"Imagine the noises you will make when we are in bed together. Imagine me riding your cock so hard and fast. Imagine me making you come. Imagine me pulling your hair as you yell out my name" she whispered at Nik, her hand still on his cock, she felt it harden.

"The things I can do to you" she let her hand go as she began to walk way from him.

She saw Nik let out a frustrated look as he spoke out, "You are a vixen, wolf"

Evelyn let out a smile as she spoke out, "You haven't seen the rest of it, vampire." she said, she licked her lips her eyes reaming contact with Nik's.

She said one final thing before she left him, "Oh, be a good boy and bury the body"

------

A/N

GUYS I UNPUBLISHED WAR OF HEARTS AND IM STARTING WITH THIS ONE. It's a prequel story on how klaus and Evelyn me and I'm very excited.

Also it was my first time writing something like that and it was um interesting?

Like, comment or share.