05: a mother's ambition

2 years later:

2 years later:

"Just breath, my Lady" the handmaiden said, her tone gentle and calm.

Evelyn let out a breath, her tone distraught, "Please fuck off"

She rubbed her swollen belly as she got up from the bed and opened the door, indicating for her to leave.

She watched as the handmaiden left whilst she made her way slowly towards the bed, her back aching and her feet sore.

"You can come out now, she's gone" she spoke her, her voice calm as she caressed her swollen belly.

"She really does have impeccable timing, just when I was about make you come" she watched as Sir Hermes Tremberly, cousin to her husband and the real father of her baby appeared from the shadows.

She let out a smirk as she took him in, his clothes bunched up to cover his crotch whilst the rest of him was bare, "Looks like you want another go" she suggested to him.

She watched as he stepped closer to her, his hand caressing her belly as he spoke, "We nearly got caught today, Evie"

"But we didn't" she tried reassuring him as she let him press a kiss to her bump, a tender feeling rising up inside of her.

"I should be going, someone is going to notice I'm missing" he whispered to her as he got up and began to put on his clothes, his rough hands fastening the armor back onto his clothes.

She watched as he walked to her and pressed his lips to hers, a feeling of satisfaction rose up in her as she deepened the kiss, slipping her tongue inside of his as he let out a moan.

Evelyn let out a dazed smile as she parted her lips from his, watching as he left using the secret entrance that he came from.

She rubbed her belly affectionately as she made her way towards her husbands room, opening the door to see Hector naked in bed, his arm draped around a pretty brunette whilst the other was pleasuring a pretty blonde.

He did not pay any attention to her as she watched him grip the blonde tightly and ride her furiously, the woman on top of him screaming in pleasure whilst the pretty brunette was watching.

She cleared her throat at the midst of his arrival, watching as all three naked bodies lay next to each other, his eyes bearing into her green ones.

"Wife. What are you doing here?" He asked with concern on his face, but she knew once she had this baby, the concern would fade.