04: truth or lies

Evelyn stirred in her sleep as she felt the light in the room fall onto her face

Evelyn stirred in her sleep as she felt the light in the room fall onto her face. She sensed a hand wrapped around her waist, a warm face buried in her neck.

With one sniff in the air, Evelyn knew it was Klaus.

He stayed, thought Evelyn as she stayed still in her bed.

Last night, Klaus and her had talked throughout the night, chatting to their hearts desire and they soon fell asleep onto the bed.

She had expected Klaus to leave her throughout the night but to her surprise he did not.

She felt him stir as she quickly closed her eyes to mimic herself sleeping. She felt him get up as he sat down on the bed.

"Well, look at this. My dear friend sharing a bed with my wife" came the voice of Hector, her husband.

Panic began setting in her as she kept her eyes closed, she felt Klaus lean to her, his warm hand moving her blond locks out of her face as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

Evelyn felt her heartbeat quicken, the desire nestled down below erupting into waves.

"Well, what can I say, friend? I have had a taste of her and she is exquisite" she listened carefully as he dragged the last word out, his steps going closer to her husband.

She felt the anger on her husband as he spoke, "You touch my wife again and I'll -

Klaus interrupted him, a smug smile on his face, a show of power radiating off of him, "You'll what? Kill me?

"Oh, I won't kill you. My dearest wife will" her husband sneered to Klaus. She felt the fear and paranoia building inside of him.

She heard a struggle between the two of them as she got up from the bed revealing herself to her husband and her friend.

"Elizabeth!" her husband choked out as she witnessed the scene, Klaus' hand wrapped around her husbands neck, his legs flailing wildly as he struggled against him.

"Klaus, wait!" she yelled out as she ran to him, "Klaus, listen to me! Don't kill him, you need Hector" he didn't need her husband at all, the truth was that she needed him - she couldn't let him die, not yet anyway.

Unfortunately for her, Klaus did not listen as he fully intended to kill her husband.

She felt the power rise inside of her as she grabbed Klaus' neck and slammed him into the wall, she felt the room explode with a fraction of her power as her eyes glowed an amber colour.

Klaus let out a smile as he took her in, the power radiating off of her making him let out a chuckle, "Now that's the goddess I want"

She let go of him as he massaged his sore neck, his eyes lingering onto her, she watched as he took a step closer to her, placing a hand on her cheek.

Suddenly he grabbed her closer and smashed his lips to hers, Evelyn instantly kissing him back with a ferocity and passion she thought she had lost.

He kissed her deeper as she let out a moan, his hand pressed on the back of her neck to bring her closer to him.

She inched inside of his mind, making sure it was just him, you need to leave and never come back or my plan will never succeed

Reluctantly she pulled back as her hand connected to his face, a loud smack em hung through the room.

She watched Klaus stumble back as he had a grin on his face, fingers pressed to his lips as he looked at her with a hunger in his eyes.

"How dare you kiss me?" she yelled out, anger coursing through her body

She walked over to her husband, her hand latched onto his.

"You really think you can manipulate me from leaving my husband?!" she gave out a laugh as have a knowing look at Klaus.

The plan was working.

----

As she looked at her sleeping husband, Evelyn tightened the covers around her, her naked body shivering from the open window.

She got up, the covers falling off her bare body. Her eyes wandered to the discarded nightgown as she picked it up and put it on only to see Klaus Mikaelson in front of her.

"Klaus" she breathed out, the butterflies in her stomach erupting into flames.

"What a little show you put on" he spoke out, a smirk plastered on his face.

"I had to do it to get you away from my husband. He's a liar - I had to tell you that" he leaned against the window frame as he looked at her with that look in his face.

He didn't say anything as he let her speak, "You need to go, Klaus and not return. I have to do this on my own"

He leaned closer to her as he placed a hand on her cheek, "I will go for now. But when I come back, I will make sure I will finish what I started" she felt the butterflies inside of her erupt as he gave her one final kiss on her cheek and disappeared with a blink of an eye.

-----

A/N

This was more of a filler chapter :\

Any comments or likes are appreciated 😇