17: paranoia diaries

"They could be everywhere!" Klaus' voice could be heard all the way from her room

She had not slept all night, instead trying to get the memory of the past away from her mind. She sat there all night in the corner of her room, rocking herself back and forth.

But in the early hours of the morning, Klaus had been yelling about something, she could hear him pace back and forth from his room, slamming doors as he created a ruckus.

Deciding to pick herself up, Evelyn went to her dresser, dark rings around her eyes, her lips cracked. As she made herself get dressed, Evelyn thought on what she was going to do.

She was not going to sit there and cry.

She will not let herself go.

Not now. Not when she can claim her right to the Throne.

She slowly got up, brushing her hair out of her face, her feet light as she opened the door and walked out, smelling the strong smell of blood in the house.

Noticing a body on the floor, Evelyn walked over it, paying no mind to it as she followed the scent to hopefully where Klaus was.

As she made her way down the stairs, a familiar blonde entered her sight, an annoyed look in her face as she spoke out, "I would not go downstairs, Evelyn"

"I think I will be fine" the hybrid spoke, her voice not fazed.

Before Rebekah could reply, a voice answered, "Trust me, you do not want to go there" she turned to Finn, watching as he dragged a body out whilst Kol was lounging on the armchair, a ring of blood around his mouth.

"Are you this uncivilised or it is just today?" Evelyn questioned, surveying the chaotic manner of the Mikealsons.

Kol spoke, his voice haughty, "Says the uncivilised wolf"

Evelyn flashed him a look of disdain, as she stepped closer to him, her hand gripping his neck tightly as she felt her claws come out, poking the flesh on his neck, a trickle of blood oozing out, "Say that again and I'll make sure you don't have a tongue to speak with"

Without hearing Kol's answer, Evelyn turned around, walking towards the study room where her husband was currently yelling in.

She opened the door and surveyed the room, the desk littered with papers whilst Elijah was trying to calm Klaus as he furiously paced the room, paranoia radiating off of him.

He didn't seem to notice her at first but after a while he sensed her lingering in the doorway, his eyes blazing with fear as he approached her.

"Evelyn" he cried out, "I fear my father is coming with me with an army"

She let her gaze linger in Klaus, noticing how unkept he looked, his curls running wild at his forehead. She looked at Elijah, despite his best efforts had not managed to convince that their father was not coming after them.

"Why don't we sit down?" She suggested, leading Klaus to the armchair.

Elijah looked merely concerned, "And why doesn't Elijah give you some space?" She looked at her brother - in- law, gesturing him to leave to which he did.

"My father is coming for me - he sent me this 'gift' this last night" he showed her a box, opening it up to see a wolf's fang.

Evelyn grabbed the box from him, putting it at the side.

She spoke, her voice level-headed, "Why would your father send you this? Surely he will show up here and have the element of surprise rather than sending you this" she watched his slow descent of madness calm down, the paranoia dissipating.

Evelyn got up, pacing around the room, "I believe this is the work of someone else. Mikeal would never goad you this long - by this time, I calculate he's probably would've killed you by now"

She watched Klaus's serious expression to which she let out a laugh, "You need to ease your temper and think clearly, husband. This is not the work of your father - in fact this is someone else entirely, someone who wants to go to war with the Mikealsons" she let out a eager smile.

"You're very eager to go to war, are you?" Klaus spoke, curiously radiating off him.

"No not war. What I want is to win" she walked towards Klaus, cupping his hands on his face, "While my half-brother and my grandfather are hiding somewhere plotting away - I will make sure we win against these enemies" she looked at Klaus, his eyes softening as he hesitated to touch her waist.

She looked at his hands, grabbed it and lay it on her waist, "I will only allow you to touch me, husband" she let him push her closer to him to the point where she sat in his lap, their faces touching.

She leaned in close towards him, her lips connecting to his neck, planting a kiss on it.

Evelyn slowly adjusted herself on him, his hardness poking out, her lips next to his ear, "Because we both know, if you even hurt me - I will make sure you wish you were dead"

------

A/N

a filler chapter for today

Also girly is sticking to the plan and seducing klausy

Evelyn is the type of girl to push herself to get over her trauma, she'll let herself cry for one day and then BOom next day she's alright and buried it somewhere which is why she's alright with klaus touching her 😮

BUT Adriana (crazy bitch) at the other hand holds a grudges she nurtures it's craves it and will never let it go.