08: sorrow

*trigger warning*🚨*Infant loss*grief*upsetting scenes*forced scene

*trigger warning*🚨
*Infant loss
*grief
*upsetting scenes
*forced scene

"My baby" she sank down to her knees, clutching the crib as she let out sobs.

She felt a presence next to her, a hand roughly grabbed her chin forcing her to look at them.

It was Hector, her husband, his face filled with a silent rage.

His pressed his finger to her face, wiping away her tears as he spat out, "Just know, dear Elizabeth, that this happened because you couldn't keep your legs closed"

Rage filled up inside of her, the power engulfing the room as spoke out, her voice cracking, "So you murder my child?"

She watched as he walked up to her, grabbing a fistful of her hair, Evelyn screaming in pain as he pressed her face in the crib.

He spoke out, every word of his hitting her like arrows, "Look what I did to your precious child" he taunted her, making her look into the eyes of her lifeless child.

Evelyn let out a sob, the power around her flaring up. The windows began to shake, a harsh gust of wind howling in the air as she felt the house shake as if manifesting her grief.

She felt Hector drag her by the hair, protests spewing out her mouth. He dragged her down the stairs into the room where she instantly smelled blood.

A pool of blood lay onto the ground, a body next to it.

It was Sir Hermes. Her lover.

Racks of sobs entered her body as he let her go, watching her she collapsed to the ground. She crawled over to her lovers body, blood staining her nightgown as she felt his lifeless body.

She felt a presence near her as she looked up to see Hector's mother; her mother-in-law.

She knelt down to her, disgust in her voice, "Such a disgusting little thing, first you go frolicking with women in bed then you seduce my nephew. You really are a whore!" She watched as she struck a hand to her cheek, her face stinging.

The rage filled up again as she shook the house with her anger, the grief building up, the momentum of it exploding as she was now a woman of power.

Woman of power had turned into something else, with the winds of night and the blood of her ancestors, she wielded the rage of her ancestors, passed down to her in every bit of her.

Her mother-in-law spoke out, "My dear son, do not kill this thing. I'll hold her down whilst you fuck her. Even if she says no" a wicked grin was her face as fear was imbedded in Evelyn's eyes.

She watched her mother-in-law slap her again as she felt Hector close in, unbuttoning his trousers.

Not again.

Never again.

And then she let out her rage.

Using her strength she kicked Hector's mother to the ground, landing a kick to her stomach. She watched in delight at her pain.

Whilst she was down, Evelyn used her scion magic to slam him to the wall, fear imbedded in his eyes.

She watched as her mother-in law got up, as she made a run for it, Evelyn taking her time to catch up to her.

Using her power she teleported in front of her, watching the fear in her eyes was something she enjoyed.

"Please" she begged as Evelyn grabbed her by the throat, summoning a knife towards her. She held it in her hands watching the fear increase.

Evelyn let out a smile as she lodged the knife in her neck, the blood gushing out like a fountain, her hands and face stained with red. She stabbed it again and again until it was longer her.

She licked her lips and smiled at the taste of blood, her teeth elongating and her eyes glowing amber.

"My darling Hector, where are you?" She sang out, teasing her husband.

She smelt him behind her as he slammed a piece of furniture on her, Evelyn knocking it out of his hands as it broke.

She watched as he tackled her to the ground, hitting her with blows. She grabbed his arm, baring out her fangs as she bit into him tasting blood as he screamed in pain.

Summoning the knife in her hands, she plunged it into his stomach watching as the blood oozed out.

She stabbed it again.

Blood coating her hands as she did it again.

Again and again as the rage flew out, angry sobs racking her body.

She hadn't realised how much she had stabbed him that her dead, lifeless until a voice snapped her out of it, grabbing her waist away from the body.

"Bess! That's enough, he's dead!" Her fathers voice pulled out of her rage as she let out grief stricken sobs.

She felt him hold her as he gently rocked her, whispering, "it's okay, my Bess"

She felt another presence next to her, she let go of her father to see Klaus standing there, an unrecognisable look on his face.

She looked at her father as he spoke out, "It's okay. Hector kidnapped Isobel in order to distract us. He then pointed Klaus and his siblings in the wrong direction for the moonstone. If it weren't for him, we would have not found the weapon that Hector hid from us"

She got up from the ground as she walked to Klaus. Her fingers brushing his as she grabbed the weapon.

She felt the cool metal in her hand as she tossed it in the fire watching as it burned.

Her wolf stirred in her as she looked at her husband's dead body.

"I'm quite famished, father" she looked at her father as she watched as he gave her a nod.

He spoke out, a grim expression on his face, "If I was you, I would wait outside" he spoke to Klaus as eyed Evelyn.

He spoke out, his voice held in admiration, "I would rather watch"

She watched as her father walked outside, rather than staying in the same room as what she was savour to do.

The difference between werewolves created from witch magic and old magic was that old magic werewolves were much brutal. From their appearance could strike fear into everyone to their urges.

The urges they crave was to consume the hearts of their victims, enjoying the taste of their blood and flesh making them far more deadlier and unpredictable.

Ands that's what Evelyn was about to do.

Eat her late husbands head that she just murdered whilst Klaus Mikealson watched in glee.