16: the mikaelson siblings

"Oh, keep going" spoke Evelyn, her nightgown heaved up as Klaus' head was buried in her wet cunt

She felt Klaus' tongue swipe at her cunt, making a moan escape her lips. She gripped him tighter as she urged him to keep going.

Ever since their wedding night in the abandoned cottage, Evelyn and her new husband Klaus made their way back to Margelle Manor where her family where waiting for her.

After spending a night in her maternal home, Evelyn and Klaus made their way back to Mikealson Manor where the only thing they only could think about was to fuck each other.

Of course, Evelyn didn't mind until a raging Rebekah had kicked the door down, screaming bloody murder at Klaus.

Evelyn quickly moved from Klaus, getting up from the bed to fetch her dressing gown, wrapping it around herself with an annoyed expression.

Klaus however, was too slow as she watched Rebekah scream at her brother.

"This is what you are doing, brother, whilst I was rotting in a box. Being a whore?" Evelyn watched the anger on Rebekah's face then she turned to her, her anger momentarily disappearing, "Of course you're not a whore. My brother is" she sweetly clarified.

Evelyn sat down, her hands clasped together whilst she smiled at the discomfort of her husband.

"Evie, darling" Klaus spoke, desperation in his voice, "please help me"

Evelyn let out a amused smile, "Relax, dearest. You will be fine"

And with that, she sat down, her hands clasped together, watching the scene unfold in front on her.

She watched the sibling each come in, anger radiating off them as they threw something at Klaus.

Evelyn would've helped him but then again, Klaus did this to himself, trapping his siblings in boxes for centuries all because they disagreed with him.

She watched Elijah walked in, the rest of the siblings behind in.

"Brothers, I would like to introduce you to Elizabeth Evelyn Herondale, our sister-in-law" she watched as each brother looked at her then to Klaus.

Kol, the blonde one, she presumed, let out a laugh, "You're Nik's wife?" She watched as he came closer to her, his fangs displayed for her to see, "I wonder what she will taste like"

Evelyn let out a small smile, "Talk to me like that again, and I'll make you crawl inside that box voluntarily"

She watched as Kol let out a wry laugh, getting ready to bite her. Evelyn tilted her head, igniting an inch of her power, leaning it in towards him, watching as the power pulsed out towards him.

She watched as he grabbed his head, clutching it in pain, screaming out, he said, "it's hurts!"

Evelyn let out a smile, "next time you threaten me, I'll show the full scale of my power"