Just as they were about to be pushed back, the three heard a car revving behind them. They turned around to see Jay trying his new car on the boardwalk.

"Uh, Jay? A little help?" Kai asked.

"On my way." Jay replied and drove over to the ghosts cornering them, sucking all of the ghosts into the container in the back through the large vacuum.

"Thanks!" Lloyd said.

"Great job, Elder Brother!" Anirei added as she and Lloyd continued running to the pawnshop.

They stopped and hid near a table with ghosts eating as much as their stomachs could handle, when one of the ghosts turned around..

"Hey, look, a ninja." One of the ghosts said.

At first, the two thought the ghosts was talking about them, but instead, he was gesturing to Cole's vehicle, which circled around them before jumping onto the table and exstinguishing them all in one fell swoop.

"Elder Brother Cole, on the roof!" Anirei shouted.

Cole looked up and saw and archer hiding in the crook of the roof nearby. Cole pressed a button on his dashboard and fired several shots at the ghost. Anirei grabbed Lloyd by the hand and pulled him away so they could keep going. Soon, they passed the harbor where the people of Stiix, Misako and Sensei Wu were being loaded onto the steamboat to escaped.

"Keep going, you two. You're almost there." Sensei Wu encouraged them.

"Rei, you should go on the boat, too. Or help the Ninja with the other ghosts." Lloyd said as they ran, but Anirei shook her head.

"No can do, Lloyd. I want to help our brothers, but right now, my place is right here by your side. Who knows what the Realm Crystal could do. I need to be there to help restore the balance if needed."

Lloyd knew that her logic was well. If the Realm Crystal caused terrible imbalance with Ninjago, then she had to be there to help balance it back out again. But he didn't want her to get hurt, or lost.... Not again right in front of his eyes.

They were stopped short when Soul Archer came from out of nowhere and tried to shoot them, but Zane came over the rooves of the houses and froze her with his ice beams. Lloyd and Anirei continued to run as fast as they could until they finally made it to the pawnshop, where Nya was getting her butt kicked by Morro.

She flew off the roof of the shop and fell to the floor near their feet.

"Is that all? Is that all you've got?" Morro asked.

Four ghosts quickly surrounded Nya, but Lloyd lit up his powers and destroyed the ghosts.

"Hey." Lloyd shouted, jumping onto the roof and kicking back Morro.

"Stop this, Morro." Anirei said joining Lloyd on the roof, "You cannot defeat the Green Ninja."

"Oh really?" Morro asked holding up the hood to the Green gi, "The green gi belongs to be now."

Morro laughed, but Lloyd and Anirei stirred up their powers, Lloyd's hands covered in green energy while Anirei's left hand had shadows and her right hand was bursting with light.

"You think I'm gonna make this easy? Not even for Anirei will I let you guys get off so easily. Let's just see you good you two are."

Morro unsheathed his sword and jumped onto the roof to avoid Lloyd's attacks. He then used his powers to try and push the two back. Anirei stood in front of Lloyd and combined her lights and shadows to created a large silver shield that counteracted Morro's power. Lloyd, seeing his chance, threw another ball of energy at Morro, but Morro pushed it back at the two, making them both fall to the boardwalk.