" Well, that's not true, but I feel like he told you that to steer you away from the idea of us ever being a thing. Which is completely true in itself. Even if we were to become friends again, it would never be how it was before. He done crossed multiple lines. As for me being possessive and clingy, Look at me. Do it look like I'm the type of bitch." She laughed. " no seriously like really? Out of all of the lies that you could tell you were trying to make me seem like the crazy obsessed fat bitch. No. I have never been obsessed with anybody, not even my man."

" that's exactly the vibe that you give off. You do not take no shit and I really admire that. So I didn't believe it when he said it, what I didn't believe is the fact that you guys slept together. You guys just give off the vibe well gave off that vibe."

" we were in a relationship our first two years of college, he kept begging to make it official so I just told him that we belong to each other. First off I had a very bad commitment issues. I was scared that commitment meant I was stuck. so we were never really together, but we were together if that makes sense. then he ended up going to Florida state which I'm sure he told you, and that's where the cheating started in the trust was broken, and he will always use the excuse of us, not really being together. And that is one of the main reasons why we never got together. The ball was always in my court, I always had the upper hand. So the bullshit that he was telling you, that's exactly what it is... Bullshit."

After a while of talking about Kaleb and us potentially becoming friends ourselves over some drinks and food. We got finished our brunch date and went on about our way.

She is a very beautiful girl, she's very understanding. She is funny and she is humble. She is so intellectual, a great conversationalist. She is a very sweet girl. I don't know maybe we can be friends but I really do not feel like dealing with Kaleb.

"Baby!" I yelled walking into Joshua house.

"We are in the office." I made my was to the first level and he got up and greeted me. "Hey baby."

"Hey baby." I kissed him. "I missed you so much."

"You just left this morning." He laughed. "You drunk?"

"Drunk no, horny yes." I spoke softly, he stared at me. "Okay maybe a little drunk."

"I would like you to meet my assistant Brent, this Tone and Thomas, Andrew, Cannan."

"Hey." I waved.

"Hello." They smiled.

"Well I am going to get out of your hair." I walked back upstairs to the living room.

I called Cassidy.

"Yo shawty duwop." She answered

"How is your day going?" He laughed.

"Its good, smooth but boring but I will take smooth and boring compared to a shitty ass day. How is your day going?"

"I just love you and I wanted to check on you."

" Are you intoxicated right now?"

"Yes, but not a lot." She laughed softly. "Just like a little. Do you know what I was thinking of earlier, we should take a trip. Oh, and guess what?"

"What?"

"I don't know guess."

" how the fuck you don't know?" We laughed. "You are so silly. Did you see Gia and Kaleb?"

" yeah."

" I am just glad that you can finally see what I was telling you all those years ago. That's why Gia was so upset about him liking me even if I didn't like him back. She was sleeping with him and like that time I told you I caught her coming out of his dorm. I kept trying to tell you, but you didn't wanna believe me."