Lukxel

Requested by ThatCEOfromYT

Lukxel is the romantic relationship between Lukas and Axel. I'm sure this will come off as a surprise but I love these two so much. First of all, they give of a very "rivals to lovers" feel. Rivals to lovers in my opinion is better than enemies to lovers because it's easier to pull off and they're able to connect way better.

Character-wise, I really love it. They compliment each other really well with Axel being more adventurous, curious and lives for fun while Lukas is more calmer, chill and cautious. I could see Lukas helping Axel with his insecurities while Axel helps Lukas with his issues like the trauma he got from Aiden.

I personally think this is a very underrated pairing, especially seeing how much Lukas is shipped with characters like Jesse. I feel like Lukas and Axel had much potential to be something more if Axel was given more screentime.

Also, there's a deleted dialogue of Lukas wishing Axel was around which happened around the time where they were at Ivor's laboratory I believe? Either way, it's extremely adorable. They kind of give off the same vibe as Maranne from Amphibia.

Overall rating:

Platonically: 9/10

Romantically: 8/10