Stellesse

Please ignore the picture, I couldn't find one with just Jesse and Stella- but anyways I have very mixed feelings about this ship.

First of all, I don't ship it. I don't ship Stella with anyone because I usually hc her as AroAce. I think the last thing on Stella's mind is romance but that's just me. I see a lot of other people hc her as a lesbian and I could see it.

I could also see why people ship this because of the 'rivals to lovers' dynamic or the idea that Stella acts like she hates Jesse because she has a crush on them. I could see it? But I think differently. I think Stella acts like she's Jesse's rival because she greatly admires them but is also a little jealous of them because in her head, they're everything she wants to be.

In a world where Stella and Jesse mend their relationship, I could kind of see them together? But I prefer for them to be allies, maybe friends? They respect each other and will help each other when they're in times in need but other than that, they're not THAT close. Jesse could help Stella improve as a person but that's all I really see in this ship. I don't hate it. I could tolerate it but it's just not my favorite.

P.S if I ever see this ship, I'd rather have it be with F!Jesse instead with M!Jesse because Stella doesn't look like she would be into men at all.

Overall rating:

Platonically: 7/10

Romantically: 4/10