Fredomara (Fred x Xara x Romeo)

This is probably the most known poly ship in MCSM? At least to me because this was the most poly ship I've ever shipped in MCSM. Instead of talking them all all at the same time however, I'll divide it up and then talk about them all in the end.

Romara:

This is the most shipped/well known Romeo ship in MCSM. Aka Xara x Romeo. I definitely do have mixed feelings on this ship, mainly because I only ship it during a specific time period, which was before Romeo went rouge.. to be fair, I only ship them all before Romeo went rouge but that's not the point.

This is definitely giving me "opposites attract" because even though we haven't seen much of Xara's or Romeo's personalities before Romeo went full-on demon mode, I feel like these two have very opposing personalities and opinions. I think Xara back then was way more calm, practical, and thinks things through while Romeo was more impulsive, wild, and loves to have fun. To be fair, Romeo is still like that low key.

Despite their differences, I think things went really well between them and I would love to see them together in the past before shit goes down.

But what about AFTER the Admin's reign of terror? Depending on if they're both still alive, I don't know if I see Romara still working out after all the damage Romeo caused. Especially to Xara. I personally think Xara has PTSD and insomnia(personal hc of mines) which mostly stemmed from her imprisonment. Even after Romeo apologized and was held accountable for all his actions, Xara might take months and maybe even years to fully forgive him and rightfully so.

Fredmeo:

This is a little bit of a tough one because Fred is dead and Romeo killed him which is why I only ship this BEFORE Romeo became evil. Im not shipping a guy with his corpse y'all. When everything was all happy and the admins lived happily together, I could really see this working out. Of course, like Romara, Fred and Romeo have different personalities because Fred is more calm and reserved but I still think they have a cute dynamic.

Even before he died, Fred still loved Romeo and believed he could change. He knew why he was doing the things he was doing and if Fred was still alive, I could bet that Fred would've been the one to help talk things out with him. Romeo was also visibly guilty for the murder to the point where I could imagine him absolutely refusing to even think about what happened to Fred because he's trying to run away from the remorse and guilt that's eating him alive. And it still is.

Outside of the angst, I don't mind these two together. I really think that they were in a romantic relationship in the past before Romeo became crazy but that's because I love the idea of the admins being poly.

Fara:

I surprisingly don't see these two together as much as I do the other two. Fara is the romantic relationship between Fred and Xara and I believe these two need more attention. They're a lot alike in my opinion, at least before stuff went down. It's like that one couple where they're so alike, they practically could read each other's minds. Fred however in my head is more emotional, could keep his composure easily and listens to his heart vs Xara who's way more practical and sometimes let her emotions get the best of her.

Despite this, I really do love them together and I could see Xara and even Romeo cherishing the good old days, especially ones with Fred. Overall, underrated ship that needs more love and attention.

Fredomara(all together):

Overall, I really do love this ship. It only works out BEFORE Romeo pulled the villain card which is why I only ship this if it's BEFORE. Or in an AU where Fred is still alive and Romeo didn't become evil. If it's after then it would've been toxic ESPECIALLY during the time Xara was imprisoned for lord knows how long. And plus, in the current timeline, Fred is dead. Also, polyamorous points I guess.

Overall(BEFORE Romeo became a villain):

Romantically: 10/10

Platonically: 10:10

After Romeo became a villain:

Romantically: 0/10

Platonically: 4/10