Magnugaard

This was one of my favorite ships in MCSM when I first entered the fandom. I still love it of course and it's probably one of the only ships I still get excited over after entering the fandom.

Magnugaard is the romantic relationship between Magnus and Ellegaard. I know some people don't like them together due to their endless arguments but I personally love them together.. before the Order breaking up. Just like Ivorren, I heavily believe that Magnus and Ellegaard was in a romanic relationship but had a messy breakup. I think this because they fight like a divorced couple. That and.. angst.

Unfortunately, nothing is confirmed to happen between the two nor is anything implied besides.. they were probably in a relationship in the past. And the fact that when one of them dies, the other looked visibly upset by the loss and was in heavy mourning convinces me even more.

Outside of the angst though, I LOVE these two. They're probably one of my most favorite ships in MCSM. They're so different yet they still connect is just YESS. As long as nothing toxic happens though- and I'm going to be honest, I became a hardcore Magnugaard shipper because of BlueGirlStarlette.

Overall rating:

Romantically: 10/10

Platonically: 10/10