You Expected Me

"Ok I'll bring my bed in here" you say.
"No need, theres enough room here for bofh of us, come here" he says as he lifts his sheets up to welcome you onto his bed. You go in expecting him to just go back to sleep but he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him, gently resting your head on the side of his chest.
He rested his right hand over your forehead and his left hand on your hip. "Better?" He asks. You nod, his eyes were closed but the feeling of your head bopping up and down was enough for him to know. You lay there still, unable to relax at first but his presence helped you loosen up from your tense state. A few minutes past and you started to feel more comfortable.

As a result of the gradual comfort build up, you snuggled up to Aki, softly digging your face in his chest. You felt so warm and so safe. You couldn't see it but, his eyes opened widely as if he couldn't believe it. He even blushed at the way you snuggled up to him, a cute and flustered smile formed on his face as he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, savouring the precious moment. "Why is she so cute?" He asked himself in his head.

He whispers your name.
"Mhm" you respond quietly.

"Do you...feel safe now?"

"Mhm"

*SHATTER*
Suddenly the windows gave way to the beast which entered dramatically into Akis room. It was an extremely mutilated body. It's skin drooped down in layers, like a bloody onion with veins sticking out and squirting liquids into the surroundings, staining whatever it landed on. It was dark so you couldn't see much of it, but you saw enough. Oh no.

"You can't get rid of me that easily"

The end~
Or is it?

Thank you for reading to the end 😊
I hope you enjoyed it👀
Let me know what you thought about it 💅

...

Follow for more, I follow back😏