In The Lounge

"Aki" You were trying to get his attention.
"Aki" you repeated, he was in deep thought by the looks of it
He flinched.
"Yea" he responded.
"Are we going out or not?" Stacy asked.
"Y-yea lets go" he stuttered as he full on avoided eye contact with you.
"See you later sis" Stacy announces as she walks off with Aki.
"Bye guys" you say.

2 weeks later~
You and Aki were in the lounge(/sitting room/Living room/whatever), he was waiting for Stacy to finish getting ready for their date or whatever. You were just sat on the carpet, texting on your phone. The silence was killing him.
"So how's your relationship with Eric?"
He asks.
"Great" You answer bluntly.
"Thats good" Aki responds. You just text Eric and ignore Aki.

Aki disturbs you by tapping your shoulder

Aki disturbs you by tapping your shoulder. "What?" You ask.
"Are you hurt by what I did that day?" He questions.
"I was but then Eric came so I don't care" you answer, you do care a little still, but you're not telling him that. "I never apologised, im sorry" he apologises.
"Cool" you say as you make slight eye contact with him, he gave you a cute little smile. "We're still friends, right?" He asks. You've never looked at him the same way after that night. "Um Im not sure" you say unsure.
"Is it because we...and its awkward" he asks. You nod.
"Ok, well... some friends get sexual with eachother all sometimes, its normal" he reassures.
"We were once Aki" you remind. He comes closer to you unexpectedly but you stand your ground. He puts his hand on your cheek. "We can again" he whispers. You can't believe him, he knows you have a boyfriend and he's got a girlfriend. What is he playing at? You just stay quiet, you're wondering what he's going to do next. He guides your head to look up at him. "I can...break up with stacy (he starts leaning his head closer to you) and you can break up with Eric (he grabs your hand, making you drop your phone) and we can be together (He puts that hand on his chest) because if I'm being honest (insert name) I really like you" he says as he waits a few seconds, giving you the option to reject him but you just let him carry on because, well...He's Aki. He presses his lips on yours and though you don't kiss back, he kisses you passionately. You then push him away. "Im with Eric now Aki, we can't be together" you say as you grab your phone and get up.
"...You let me kiss you" he suddenly states. "I did?" You ask.
"You could've pushed me away sooner... and you knew I would've backed off, but you let me kiss you" he points out.
"Im with Eric Aki, whatever that just was, it never happened" you make clear.
"Do you look at Eric the same way you look at me?" Aki asks. You think. "No" You say, making Aki smile a little. "I look at you and see my sister's boyfriend who I slept with once, I look at Eric and see a loving boyfriend" you say. His smile fades.
"Well I look at you and see someone I want, someone I cant help thinking about... someone I want to cook for and protect. Someone I look at and when I do, I cant help but smile" he opens up. "..." You don't know what to say. "Say something...please" he asks. "Im with Eric now, Aki" you say and then finally walk away, leaving him to rethink and overthink the things he just said.

When Eric arrived, it was quite awkward. He knocked on the door, Aki answered it since he was downstairs. Their interaction was awkward.
"Heyy" Eric says happily.
"Hi" Aki says. Awkward.
"Can I come in?" Eric asks as he just stands outside messing with his hands.
"Oh yea sure" Aki let's him in.
You go greet Eric.
Eric seems super happy to see you, he shouts your name as you walk down the stairs and then hugs you tightly when you reach him.
"Hey mami, you hungry?"
He asks as he hugs you.
"Yea why?"
He's a really good cook so you love it when he asks you that question.
"I made this for you"
"Yaayyy" you celebrate.
You grab the container and go to the Kitchen with Eric.

Aki sort of just stood there, seeing what an amazing boyfriend Eric was made him realise you weren't gonna leave him for anyone.

Aki was jealous. He's never felt such deep set envy.