With Someone Else

"You two slept together?" Stacy asked. "I have a tiny ass?" Aki pouted. "YES YOU HORNY FUCK YOU HAVE A TINY ASS AND YOU TASTED OF ASHTRAYS AND TOOTHPASTE WITH A HINT OF SHITTY BEER YOU GOT FROM WALBART" You insult him. "Dont you dare talk to my boyfriend like that " Stacy tells you off. "DONT YOU START YOU'RE  JUST AS MUCH AS A HORNY FUCK AND WHY ARE YOU SHOCKED ABOUT AKI SLEEPING WITH ME? HOW WAS JOHNATHAN YESTERDAY HUH?" you ask. She crosses her arms and doesn't answer. "HE WASNT AS GOOD AS AKI AND THAT ONCE AGAIN WAS YOUR REMINDER TO RUN BACK TO HIM AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED. AND YOU DID THE SAME TO ME AKI, YOU REMEMBERED STACY IS 'BETTER' SO YOU RUN BACK TO HER" you realise.
"Honey-" Stacy tries to comfort you but is disrupted by you saying "Don't you honey me, Im calling Harold (your older brother) to pick me up".
1 hour later-
You were still on the bench outside Akis apartments waiting for Harold to arrive. Ping! A notification pops up on your phone, you quickly look at it.

 Ping! A notification pops up on your phone, you quickly look at it

"Ughhh" you groan in annoyance. You just go back to Akis apartment and knock the door. He opens it, "Hey" Aki says as he gives you a sympathetic smile. "Harold didn't pick you up?" Stacy asks in a patronizing way. "No he is busy at work" you answer, annoyed with her.
"You know sis, we thought about what you said and you're right." Stacy says. You give her a death stare. She rolls her eyes at your words and puts her hands on your shoulders and looks you in the eye. "Jeez ok im just saying you were right, YOU WERE R I G H T" Stacy states as she aggressively shakes you. "You were thinking about what I said my fucking ass, you two just found an opportunity to get it off on that tiny ass couch" you point out.
"...shes too good, you know (insert name) you should be a detective" Aki points out, he can't help but admit you're spot on. Knock knock, there was a knock on the door which thankfully interrupted Stacy before she spoke. You open it and a really good looking guy was asking if you guys knew how to change a flat tire. "Uh yea" Stacy says. You stopped her from stepping closer to the fine specimen. "I know how to change a flat tire, how old are you?" You ask him. He was fairly tall and had black, fluffy, curly and long hair and a couple of face piercings, one nose and one eyebrow. "Its literally my 24th birthday today" he announces.
"No wayyy, let me help you, as a birthday present" you say as you eagerly rush out with him. He takes you to his car. "Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it" he says. "Your welcome, Im happy to help" you state. He just smiled at you as he got his phone out. "You know, you're pretty good at changing tires" he compliments.
"What can I say, I have many talents" you joke around.
"How 'bout I get your number, to call you whenever I get a flat tire" he suggests, what a smooth guy.
You're flattered by his words.
You exchange numbers and chat with him for a while. You sort of hit it off with him, his names Eric. You went back to Akis apartment to get cleaned up (changing tires is no clean business). "Just came to clean up, we'll be gone in a minute" you say as you take Eric  in there with you. You take over the kitchen sink and wash up.  "Hey if you want I can drop you off since-" Aki was then interrupted by you saying "Its fine Im going to Erics birthday dinner" you say casually. "Erics dinner?" Aki questions, he feels a spark of envy go off inside him. You point at Eric, the guy you helped. "After dinner I'll drop you off at home, safe and sound.  Its the least I can do for you after helping me fix my tire" Eric suggests. You smile widely, "ohh Eric you're so kind, I'd love that" you accept his offer.

So you finish cleaning up and leave "Ok byeee you two love birds" you say as you do so. "Byee Aki and Stacy" Eric says too. Eric grabs your hand and holds it as you walk to his car, you were pleasantly surprised. "Your hand just looked so lonely" he explained, making you laugh and blush. You and Eric then drive off and after that day, he became your boyfriend.

"Your what?" Stacy questions, shocked to hear such shocking news. "My BOYFRIEND" you repeat. She raised an eyebrow. "Honey, you just met him" she explains. "I can date whoever I want" you answer.
"Ok here's some older sisterly advice, get to know him atleast for a couple of weeks" she suggests, she can give ok advice, but you really like Eric, so you're not planning on taking it.
"He's already my boyfriend I cant just-"

You were about to finish your sentence but Aki suddenly entered the scene saying
"Your boyfriend?"