2

Zara's POV

Its been a week since the audition. Karla, Xavi and Taehyung already got the call from the producers. They got the role they auditioned.

I didn't got a call. Although it's fine. More rest for me then.

Today I'm going to meet mama Carol.

"Zara." Mama Carol said.
"Ma." I said. Napatingin ako sa mga kasama niya.

"May mga kasama po pala kayo..." I said. Naupo ako sa tabi niya. "...I didn't know, akala ko tayong dalawa lang." I added.

I was only wearing maong shorts, white shirt and a baseball cap. Nakakahiya. Naupo ako ng maayos.

"Hello po." I said.

They smiled at me.

"This is Karen and Liza, producer sila nung Perfect." She said.

"Hello po." I greeted them.

"Well, they're here to inform you that you got the role." Mama Carol said. I look at her.

"Akala ko may iba silang kinuha for Clarissa's character?" I ask.

"Yes. But you are not going to be Clarissa. You're going to be the female lead." Ms. Karen said.

"Female lead?" I ask. "But I didn't audition-"

"But you're perfect for the role." Ms. Liza said.

I look at Mama Carol.

"What do you think?" I ask her.

"Well, I think its a great news." She said.

Inabot nila sa akin yung script.

"Okay." I said. Kinuha ko yung script. My role will be Taehyung's twin sister.

After the small talk nauna na akong umalis. Dumiretso ako sa unit ko. Took a picture of the script and send it to our group chat.

Xavi, Karla and now- Taehyung...