Prologue

"News flash, the multiple award-winning actress Beatrice Reyes spotted at the concert of the biggest boy band in the world BTS."

"YAH! JIMIN!"

"I'm busy."

"JUNGKOOK-AH!"

"Oh, why?"

"According to the fans that saw the multiple award-winning actress, she came with her friends and enjoyed the whole concert."

"Look!" Taehyung said as he pointed at the television.

"WHAT THE FU-JIMIN-SSIIII!"

"AHHH! I'M PLAYING WHAT THE HE- WHAT THE HECK!" Jimin exclaimed as he saw the newsflash.

"Here are some of the photos that taken by the fans that attended the concert too."

"HYUNG! HYUNG! JIN-HYUNG!" Jungkook shout.

"Why?" Jin asked Jungkook as he sat down beside Taehyung with a plate full of pasta.

"Beatrice watched our concert." Jungkook said.

"Really?!" Jin asked.

"Look." Jungkook said.

"Oh wow." Jin said. He looked at Jimin.

Jimin's stuck.

Jin laugh.

"Some paparazzi followed her but due to the strict security system the reporters couldn't interview her after the concert."

"Where's Yoongi-hyung?" Taehyung ask.
"Sleeping." Jin said. "He would be flabbergasted if he saw this news." He added.

"Yeah right, he likes BR collection from Chanel Perfume. I remember him getting mad because he didn't get the limited edition perfume last month." Taehyung said. Jin laugh.

"He even went out alone just to get one." Jin said.

Taehyung laugh. "Oh, Beatrice has a show this week." Taehyung said.

"When? Where?" Jimin ask.

"Friday." Taehyung said and showed Jimin the article he saw on his phone.

"Tomorrow is our flight home." Jin said.
"Oh fuck it! I want to watch!" Jungkook shout.

"Yah, yah. We can literally hear your voices outside." Namjoon said.

"Hyung! Hobi hyung! Beatrice came to our concert last night." Jungkook told Hoseok.

"Beatrice?" Hoseok ask.

"Yes, Beatrice Reyes." Jungkook said.

"Oh wow, how'd you know?" Hoseok ask.
"Newsflash." Taehyung said as he switched the channel.

"Here!" Taehyung said.

"Oh." Hoseok said.

"Oh? Oh? What's with oh?" Jin ask.

"That's her." Hoseok said.

"Yes hyung that's her." Jimin said. "Wait, you haven't saw Beatrice yet?" He ask.

Hoseok shook his head.

"Oh now you know, that's her." Jimin said.

"That's her." Hoseok repeat.

"Ah, Hoseok-ah. Don't tell me-"

"Tell you what?" Jin ask Namjoon.

"The girl he saw last night at our concert." Namjoon said.

"Yung sinabi mo na maganda at parang anghel na bumaba sa langit?" Taehyung ask.

"Don't tell me that's her?" Namjoon ask. Hoseok nod.

"Oh for fucksake hyung! Hirap na kaagaw ni Jimin pati oa naman ikaw?" Jungkook shout. Jin laugh.

"Jimin? Jimin? Just Jimin?" Jimin ask Jungkook. Jungkook nod. Jimin hit Jungkook's head. "Its Jimin-hyung for you dumbass." He said.

Jimin look at Hoseok. "Ahh hyung!" He shout.

Hoseok laugh.

"Hey, look at what Hoseok got." Namjoon said.

"What?" Jin ask.

"A handwritten letter from Beatrice. She's the owner of the BR Chanel-Perfume collection right?" Namjoon ask.

"Yes, Yoongi collects them." Jin said. "Wait what? A handwritten letter? How?"

"Apparently he bought the limited edition perfume the last one, the one that Yoongi-hyung wanted. And we kinda shop with them but we didn't know she was there but she handed the staff in the mall a letter for buying her perfume." Namjoon said.

"Letter? Where's the letter?" Jimin and Jungkook ask Hoseok.

"I love you guys, but the letter's mine." Hoseok said.

"Wait till Yoongi-hyung hears about this." Jimin said. Hoseok laugh.

"You can't keep that perfume forever. He'll haunt you." Jungkook said.

"Who says I will keep the perfume? No. Just the letter." Hoseok said while laughing.

Jin look at them.

"Ahh, this guys. Hey! Let's sleep, we have a long flight tomorrow." Jin said

To be continued...

FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE TOMORROW.

Sorry for being Inactive. Kinda busy from work and review.

Will update all BTS fan fiction chapters tomorrow morning or afternoon.

I'm going to release all members of BTS fan fiction next month after holy week. Here are the updates are per week for the Month of May.

1st: Strawberries & Cigarettes | JJK
2nd: Left for Revenge | PJM
3rd: Falling in Love | KSJ
4th: Forever Rain | KNJ
5th: Time after Time | KTH
6th: Stars that Fell | JHS
7th : Dive | MYG

In the meantime, please read Dive (Min Yoongi)

Have a good day!💜

- Thaliaelize✨